The Student Room Group

More Than Smart Wheels Insurance Help

Hi, so I’ve been on more than smart wheels for 7/8 months and never had any issues, I also recently received a reward from them for safe driving.
So I got an email saying I was speeding, I emailed them back and they said I was going 49mph in a 30 zone, at 8pm at night, on a busy city centre road. I obviously emailed them back saying this was completely not true and I’m waiting a reply. There is no way I was going this speed. The only thing I can think of is that I was on the 50mph dual carriageway next to this road, and that the box has mixed up locations.

Idk what to do so any help appreciated! Thanks
PS: I’m new so this might be in the wrong section :/
Original post by conor31
Hi, so I’ve been on more than smart wheels for 7/8 months and never had any issues, I also recently received a reward from them for safe driving.
So I got an email saying I was speeding, I emailed them back and they said I was going 49mph in a 30 zone, at 8pm at night, on a busy city centre road. I obviously emailed them back saying this was completely not true and I’m waiting a reply. There is no way I was going this speed. The only thing I can think of is that I was on the 50mph dual carriageway next to this road, and that the box has mixed up locations.

Idk what to do so any help appreciated! Thanks
PS: I’m new so this might be in the wrong section :/

Ask them for the proof of you driving the car at that time and location etc.

Moved to cars and motoring
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending