The Student Room Group

A level Revision help!!!!!!

I can't seem to get my self to revise and I've got a month well less than a month until my exams. I'm taking Chemistry, Biology and maths (c3,c4 and m1). I need effective ways of revising because I sit down at my desk to try and revise which isn't effective at all.
Original post by MMxoxo
I can't seem to get my self to revise and I've got a month well less than a month until my exams. I'm taking Chemistry, Biology and maths (c3,c4 and m1). I need effective ways of revising because I sit down at my desk to try and revise which isn't effective at all.

This is my current situation right now!!!!!!! I try so hard but I still can’t revise and I procastinate quite a bit 😭
Reply 2
Original post by Real_jenn
This is my current situation right now!!!!!!! I try so hard but I still can’t revise and I procastinate quite a bit 😭

Welcome to the club! 😭😭😭 what subjects do you take?
Original post by MMxoxo
Welcome to the club! 😭😭😭 what subjects do you take?

Biology,chemistry, philosophy & ethics & maths 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭!!!
Reply 4
Biology,chemistry, philosophy & ethics & maths 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭!!!

5?! A levels?!
If you can't find motivation to actually do work and write stuff down, just watch youtube clips, particularly on biology and chemistry. It doesnt even matter if you don't absorb it all, just the exposure will help. Good luck
Original post by MMxoxo
5?! A levels?!

No 4 babe😭 (P& E is one A level)
Reply 7
No 4 babe😭 (P& E is one A level)

Oh right. Is it hard? Biology there's just sooooooo many content and its so specific. So for an example natural selection the word "random" get you a mark but not mutation. Maths is just out of this universe. It's really hard 😭😭😭 I'm okay on section A but section B is a different world 😂 chemistry I'm okay with the As stuff but I can't say much about A2 since I haven't even finished the course yet 😂😂😂 wbu?
Reply 8
Original post by TheNotoriousBIG
If you can't find motivation to actually do work and write stuff down, just watch youtube clips, particularly on biology and chemistry. It doesnt even matter if you don't absorb it all, just the exposure will help. Good luck

Hi! Thanks for the advice but I've tried that. After watching a few YouTube videos it makes me really sleepy 😂 and then I just take a nap which stops me from doing my homework 😭😭😭😂😂
Original post by MMxoxo
Hi! Thanks for the advice but I've tried that. After watching a few YouTube videos it makes me really sleepy 😂 then I just take a nap which stops me from doing my homework 😭😭😭😂😂

I swear you are me and I am you!!?????? I STILL DONT KNOW ANYTHING
Reply 10
I swear you are me and I am you!!?????? I STILL DONT KNOW ANYTHING

Hahahha 😂😂😂 twins!!!!!! What don't you know?

Quick Reply

Latest