castielhowlter
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
For the past couple of nights I've been getting no sleep purely because I am stressed, I don't even turn on my phone before I got to sleep. I've tried everything and my first GCSE exam is tomorrow.

Does anyone have any tips for getting to sleep and/or how to cope with the exams on very little sleep? Thanks
stephaniely
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Coffee. Red bull. Take a hot bath, relax before you try and go to sleep - read a book, don’t play on your phone. I wouldn’t stress too much about GCSE’s, they’re not that hard. It’s A-Levels that are the killer lol.
castielhowlter
Rep:
?
(Original post by stephaniely)
Coffee. Red bull. Take a hot bath, relax before you try and go to sleep - read a book, don’t play on your phone. I wouldn’t stress too much about GCSE’s, they’re not that hard. It’s A-Levels that are the killer lol.
thanks so much. Don't like coffee or red bull but will try everything else. ALso I'm deffo dreading a levels too
username1801065
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by castielhowlter)
thanks so much. Don't like coffee or red bull but will try everything else. ALso I'm deffo dreading a levels too
A Levels are far away dw about them
Just focus on GCSEs for now x and take time to de-stress
PerplexingPsycho
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Cross the A levels bridge when you get to it. I find having a clear purpose helps bring my brain back on track (if it's wandering sometimes due to a lack of sleep). You could possibly try some herbal sleeping remedies too. I've had a good experience with Valerian, although I would recommend talking to a doctor and changing your lifestyle habits before taking any medication. Do something that relaxes you before going to bed, e.g. playing an instrument. Sometimes sleeping in the pitch black can help with your circadian rhythm. Take reassurance in your revision Whatever happens, happens, so just do your best!
Good luck tomorrow and with the rest of your exams!
castielhowlter
Rep:
?
(Original post by PerplexingPsycho)
Cross the A levels bridge when you get to it. I find having a clear purpose helps bring my brain back on track (if it's wandering sometimes due to a lack of sleep). You could possibly try some herbal sleeping remedies too. I've had a good experience with Valerian, although I would recommend talking to a doctor and changing your lifestyle habits before taking any medication. Do something that relaxes you before going to bed, e.g. playing an instrument. Sometimes sleeping in the pitch black can help with your circadian rhythm. Take reassurance in your revision Whatever happens, happens, so just do your best!
Good luck tomorrow and with the rest of your exams!
Thank you!!
assassinbunny123
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
degrees are easy its finding a job thats really hard.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (45)
17.24%
No one else does (82)
31.42%
I'm embarrassed about my background (28)
10.73%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (88)
33.72%
We don't use a video platform (5)
1.92%
I don't have a camera (7)
2.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
2.3%

Watched Threads