The Student Room Group

Masters in International Development

Hey people

Anyone here applying for a Masters course in international development ? (at Bath and UEA)

I submitted my application yesterday for the program at Bath and been contacted that I'd receive an "application tracker" email, but still haven't got it yet. Any idea how long it takes for Bath to assess the application/send an offer for this particular program?

I would also love to connect with PG alumni or students who wish to study at the School of International Development at the UEA. There are two particular MAs at the school that I'm torn between. It'd be cool to chat with someone about the courses there!
Original post by toask3
Hey people

Anyone here applying for a Masters course in international development ? (at Bath and UEA)

I submitted my application yesterday for the program at Bath and been contacted that I'd receive an "application tracker" email, but still haven't got it yet. Any idea how long it takes for Bath to assess the application/send an offer for this particular program?

I would also love to connect with PG alumni or students who wish to study at the School of International Development at the UEA. There are two particular MAs at the school that I'm torn between. It'd be cool to chat with someone about the courses there!

Choose based on the courses. Postgrads don't tend to stick around.

It can take 6-8 weeks for applications to be processed so expecting a reply in 24h is a bit of an ask. If you haven't had an acknowledgement in a week email and ask.

Quick Reply

Latest