The Student Room Group

Could I visit 2 Uni open days on the same day?

I want to visit both Edinburgh University and Dundee University's open days, and they have one on the same day. The universities are about an hour away from each other. I was wondering, do the open days take up the whole day? or would I be able to visit them both?
Original post by belle_roach
I want to visit both Edinburgh University and Dundee University's open days, and they have one on the same day. The universities are about an hour away from each other. I was wondering, do the open days take up the whole day? or would I be able to visit them both?

The open days I have been to in the past were an all day thing. Factoring in travel time, waiting times, wanting to see everything that you want to and then travelling back home, yes it takes all day. A few open days were 2 days because we had to stay overnight in a hotel.
edinburgh have open days on friday 8 june as well as sat 22 sept, Your other option would be to contact one of the universities saying you are unable to make an open day and asking if they can aarange a visit with you. Also many universities have campus tours in addition to open days

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending