f1fanx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
How do you revise for french speaking higher? I need to get a 7 in order to take it for A level.

my exam's in less than 2 weeks
Ðeggs
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I create lists of important sort of connective words, sentence starters eg to use, and try and use them and vary them as much as possible.This includes things like (Je pense/ trouve / crois que) (À mon avis/ Selon moi/ De plus/ Par contre) etc. Your textbook may have a whole list of possible general conversation questions, I would try and do some, probably not all as there isn't much time left, but maybe for the slightly harder topics. I find events/ marriage and work/environment harder than say school/free time etc.I would go onto the AQA GCSE french website and practice some of the photo cards / role plays, try a few in time conditions as well as you have 12 minutes in the exam. Even though it's hard, don't use a dictionary or verb conjugator as you won't remember a super complicated phrase, and you don't have these in the exam. This my best advice, Good luck! (Bonne chance)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (57)
14.65%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (98)
25.19%
I'm a bit unsure (67)
17.22%
I'm finding things difficult (133)
34.19%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (34)
8.74%

Watched Threads