The Student Room Group

HELPP

im in year 8 and i'm choosing my GCSE options tomorrow. I get to have three options with a first and second choice for each of them. My first two choices are spanish (as an EBacc) and geography. however the last option choices are absolutely terrible. there are: creative imedia, business studies, economics, history, geography, PE, Dance ,Computer Science.i want to study medicine and the last option choices will not help me . on top of that i have to choose a second choice ;/ pls reply asap.
well, computer science is a really hard subject so i don't recommend unless you are confident. (though it does help with medicine)
I personally recommend history as its the most interesting subject from the bunch but you must be confident in essay writing, have a good memory and write fast.
The easiest to do is probably business studies but its very boring. it has a bit of maths but you will be fine even if you are not good at it.
it doesn't really matter what you chose at gsce as you chose science for a level to do medicine so i recommend either something you will find interesting or something that's an easy high grade.

Quick Reply

Latest