Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am starting a Master's at the Medway campus in September 2018. Anyone else?

I previously did my Undergraduate degree at the Canterbury campus and thoroughly enjoyed it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieMcC27)
    I am starting a Master's at the Medway campus in September 2018. Anyone else?

I previously did my Undergraduate degree at the Canterbury campus and thoroughly enjoyed it.
    I also studied at the Canterbury campus for my undergrad and am doing my postgrad at Medway!! What course are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am doing the MA in Career Management and you? Starting 11th September.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatieMcC27)
    Hi, I am doing the MA in Career Management and you? Starting 11th September.
    I'm doing the MSc in Physician Associate Studies starting the 3rd of September! Are you commuting or staying in accomodation?

ReputationRep:
    I will be staying nearby in a house-share. Are you commuting? I am just working for 2 language schools at the moment and will be moving to the Medway area for the MA.

ReputationRep:
    I'm staying at the uni accommodation liberty quays in a studio 😅
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I am 5 minutes from there. Cargo bar is good for food and drinks😊. I stayed in Liberty Quays for 2 weeks previously and the rooms are nice.

ReputationRep:
    Ah that's good, hoping it's not too bad 😭

ReputationRep:
    I am sure it will be fine! You have Subway and Tesco express on your doorstep.

ReputationRep:
    Will be at Medway too! Heard accommodation isn’t good though at Liberty.

ReputationRep:
    Are you staying in medway or commuting?

I've heard some mixed reviews but it was the cheapest option for me 😭

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellenpastudent)
    Are you staying in medway or commuting?

I've heard some mixed reviews but it was the cheapest option for me 😭
    I’m gonna take a room at liberty, need to call them tomorrow. Will the masters students have their own section? Also need to ask about moving in early.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IbrahimPA)
    I’m gonna take a room at liberty, need to call them tomorrow. Will the masters students have their own section? Also need to ask about moving in early.
    I got a studio and put in my application that I was a postgrad. I also explained that I needed to be moving in on the 1st of sept an I just had to pay an extra week's rent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellenpastudent)
    I got a studio and put in my application that I was a postgrad. I also explained that I needed to be moving in on the 1st of sept an I just had to pay an extra week's rent.
    Sounds perfect. How long is the contract for? I’m not sure about term times and might get the 51 week one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IbrahimPA)
    Sounds perfect. How long is the contract for? I’m not sure about term times and might get the 51 week one.
    Are you doing the PA course? I think I may have messaged you on Facebook! I think I got the 51 weeks as the PA course will be that long.

ReputationRep:
    How are you both finding Medway so far? None of the Postgrad students on my course live nearby.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.