The Student Room Group

Gcse Latin (Literature and Culture)

Urgently need help for this paper, our teacher didn’t teach us much, I have no idea how to use the sources or answer the questions, or what stuff you have to learn even, can anyone help?
Original post by computuring
Urgently need help for this paper, our teacher didn’t teach us much, I have no idea how to use the sources or answer the questions, or what stuff you have to learn even, can anyone help?

have you tried using the prescribed sources booklet?
Original post by anonnnnn11
what board are you?

OCR
Original post by victoria.vx
have you tried using the prescribed sources booklet?

I've looked at it but I don't really know how to analyse it, or what information you need to learn for the small questions
Original post by computuring
I've looked at it but I don't really know how to analyse it, or what information you need to learn for the small questions

The prescribed booklet is written by the OCR exam board, so it contains everything that they want you to know about, look at it as a revision guide.

You need to know about Entertainment and Myths and Beliefs for this years exams. Try and look at some past papers on the OCR website which will help you understand what type of questions they could ask
Now that was a weird paper; why was the whole thing about dinner parties?
oml i’ve just been given this paper after i begged my teacher to give us resources (he is a ****). we’re doing a sources test for our CAGs which we’re not supposed to do any new content for. main lad andy is planning on reading through the source booklet and hoping for the best. hate him. hate latin. hate my li-
Original post by anonnonnn
oml i’ve just been given this paper after i begged my teacher to give us resources (he is a ****). we’re doing a sources test for our CAGs which we’re not supposed to do any new content for. main lad andy is planning on reading through the source booklet and hoping for the best. hate him. hate latin. hate my li-

What a revival to this thread.

Quick Reply

Latest