123hwhw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Guys,

I’ve just found out that my uni room in halls that I’ve been assigned to for September will have a “3/4 bed”. I’ve got a place in liberty hall.

What size bedding do people use for a 3/4 bed???

Anyone know ?!

( I know a 3/4 bed is between a single and a small double but idk whether to buy a single or double DUVET COVER? )
melliottme
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Normally double bed duvet but you need to by 4ft fitted sheets for matress and matress protector.
123hwhw
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by melliottme)
Normally double bed duvet but you need to by 4ft fitted sheets for matress and matress protector.
Thank You for replying!!!! Would a single look too small on a 3/4? Or should I just go for double? I’m not too bothered which I bring I just need to know which to bring hehe.
Bbjb99
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I had the same question!
Little Tail Chaser
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I just used double everything (including sheets, I just tucked the excess underneath the mattress). A double duvet hung over the bed slightly but a single would look too small in my opinion.
Paracosm
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Get double stuff
melliottme
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 123hwhw)
Thank You for replying!!!! Would a single look too small on a 3/4? Or should I just go for double? I’m not too bothered which I bring I just need to know which to bring hehe.
Double. Check when aldi or lidl will have them as often nearer the time they will have students deals like kettles toasters etc for the new students going to university for the first time.
mollyjm
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Guys,

I’ve just found out that my uni room in halls that I’ve been assigned to for September will have a “3/4 bed”. I’ve got a place in liberty hall.

What size bedding do people use for a 3/4 bed???

Anyone know ?!

( I know a 3/4 bed is between a single and a small double but idk whether to buy a single or double DUVET COVER? )
I'd suggest double bedding.
When did you apply and hear back for your accommodation? I applied ages ago with an unconditional and my application isn't even "processing" yet!
Student773
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

Single will be too small, get a double! They fit perfectly for me when I had a 3/4 in first year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 27 Oct '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.73%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.65%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.2%
It might lead to more bullying (132)
38.6%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.82%

Watched Threads