Official TSR 'Promote your K-Pop dance crew' thread Watch

mariagoundry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello, yes I would love too I'm 19 and I live in London. Bit late with this reply so was wondering if there are still any spaces in the group?
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Moved to Sport
Aph
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Moved to Sport
When did you become a CA?!
mariagoundry
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Lynnsoorina)
Hey guys! My name is Lynn and I'm a 20 year old, love love kpop for a long time fave band BTS!!
I want to start up a kpop dance group
Doesn't really matter what your gender, race is just looking for people aged between 15-26 in general major plus if you live in london.

If you wanna join please reply thank you❤️
Hi! I've just seen this, is this still a thing if so can I join?? I'm 19 and based in London
mariagoundry
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by indisay)
Anyone want to form a band and do mv covers from time to time? Maybe even join the kpop competition? Anywhere near London area? Or Richmond area?
Hi! that sounds fun, I'm really into k-pop especially BTS. I'm 19 and based in London
Yeolsi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ah, i love kpop and I stan loads including SEVENTEEN, GOT7, Bts, Blackpink, Taeyeon, IKON etc. But I'm not based anywhere around London, I just wanted to tell u that I'm rly glad u like kpop as this is the first time I've seen something kpop related here in the student room☺
Yeolsi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hiii
I love kpop and I stan loads of groups including Seventeen, BTS, Blackpink, IKON, Twice etc. I would love to join but I'm not based anywhere near London but oh well, I just wanted to tell u that BTS loves u with all there hearts. 💖Btw, I'm not tryna' promote myself but by any chance if u stan Seventeen I run a IG fan account called @meaniexvernonie so feel free to follow me☺
Ajxm
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Lucy110804)
Anyone in the Liverpool area who would like to do kpop dance classes like covers I'm only 12 and have been searching for someone to do this with so please help
Hey! I’d love to I hope you’re still searching as I live in Liverpool too! My instagram is @softiedawon so please message me if you’re interested! I’m 14 btw
xxJiminiePaboxx
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Niinaribena)
Hello! Im looking for girls 19-25 who loves kpop, dance and is interested in joining a committed dance cover group. There's 2 members so far and we're looking for 3 or 5 more people. You have to be willing to travel to London if you don't live in the city for rehearsals. Comment if you'd like to join!!
I'm 13 dang
xxJiminiePaboxx
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by indisay)
Anyone want to form a band and do mv covers from time to time? Maybe even join the kpop competition? Near London or Richmond area..
I'm down but I live in Cambridge :/ I'd be willing to travel and is there any age you're wanting?
velvet1994
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Niinaribena)
Hello! Im looking for girls 19-25 who loves kpop, dance and is interested in joining a committed dance cover group. There's 2 members so far and we're looking for 3 or 5 more people. You have to be willing to travel to London if you don't live in the city for rehearsals. Comment if you'd like to join!!
Hi is this offer still standing?
velvet1994
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi i'm from london and would love to be part of a dance cover crew
Suga-tae
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m from the south east but would love to join your kpop dance group do you have an age restriction
xoxonicole
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi i live in london and a kpop fan, I’d love to join although I’m only 17, will turn 18 in a couple of months. I have some dance experience and I really enjoy it!
Mrs.Grey
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by erratic_deus)
Please stop. Kpop is a culture more than a category of music.
If you are white, just leave it alone.
lol they said nothing wrong, stop trolling.
username2861570
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
As long as we can dress up as teletubbies
username2861570
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JoshDarnIt)
As long as we can dress up as teletubbies
Oh wait I'm not even from London, why am I even here...
Mrs.Grey
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by geumsabba)
Hey, I'm an 18 year old living in London and it'd be pretty cool to have a few people to learn kpop choreos with. I have tried joining some before but they never seem to go anywhere/i don't fit in well with the people so here I am.

I'm not so sure about the end-goal yet (learning just for fun, youtube, public challenges ect) but if anyone's interested I'm sure we could figure it out. I'm nowhere near being a professional so you don't have to worry about dancing as well as the idols do lmao. I don't care about gender and as for age it'd be nice to have people around my age range (16+) but that isn't a strict requirement. I stan many groups but do have a preference for girl group choreos (aka im less likely to fall flat on my face while attempting the moves) but i'm pretty open so hopefully anyone that wants to join is open-minded to different groups too. The only strict requirement i have is to not be a koreaboo; i'm allergic.

Should anyone be interested please shoot me a private message telling me a bit about yourself and expressing your interest ect. I'd like the crew thing to be a group effort though so if anyone is interested we can sort out the details together (like where to practice, what choreos and that kind of stuff) :-)
fam I wish I could join but I can't good luck tho
rob15
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by geumsabba)
Hey, I'm an 18 year old living in London and it'd be pretty cool to have a few people to learn kpop choreos with. I have tried joining some before but they never seem to go anywhere/i don't fit in well with the people so here I am.

I'm not so sure about the end-goal yet (learning just for fun, youtube, public challenges ect) but if anyone's interested I'm sure we could figure it out. I'm nowhere near being a professional so you don't have to worry about dancing as well as the idols do lmao. I don't care about gender and as for age it'd be nice to have people around my age range (16+) but that isn't a strict requirement. I stan many groups but do have a preference for girl group choreos (aka im less likely to fall flat on my face while attempting the moves) but i'm pretty open so hopefully anyone that wants to join is open-minded to different groups too. The only strict requirement i have is to not be a koreaboo; i'm allergic.

Should anyone be interested please shoot me a private message telling me a bit about yourself and expressing your interest ect. I'd like the crew thing to be a group effort though so if anyone is interested we can sort out the details together (like where to practice, what choreos and that kind of stuff) :-)
U gay as hell. No offense.
xoxonicole
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
exo-nct fan, 17 and I live in london. I have some dance experience as well. Can I join?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (235)
66.57%
No (118)
33.43%

Watched Threads