Turn on thread page Beta

Official TSR 'Promote your K-Pop dance crew' thread watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm having a hard time finding K-Pop friends. I'm currently beginning to self-teach myself how to dance K-Pop. It's a lot tougher than it looks XD

ReputationRep:
    [hey wanna be kpop buddies

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I was wondering if anyone would be interested in forming a dance group! I'd like to make 3 groups on total. A Kpop dance group, a Love Live dance group for both Muse and Aqours, and possibly a vocaloid dance group! I live in Hampshire, so if you are in a reachable distance that would be great! For the Kpop group, I'd love to cover songs from Gfriend, Twice, KARD, Red Velvet, Black Pink but I'm open minded to all groups. so please message me if you're interested! Message me! Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    Rookie rookie, my super rookie rookie rookie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Rookie rookie, my super rookie rookie rookie
    yessssss

ReputationRep:
    I've recently been thinking of joining a dance class or something but it would be cool if it was a KPOP group as I like their music style (I'm partial to Kim Hyuna and 4Minute). I'm female, 26 located in Westbury btw. I'm going to keep hunting around unless you've found anywhere that does it???

ReputationRep:
    AlQaholic get the high tops out found something for you

(Original post by Luluroo)
    AlQaholic get the high tops out found something for you
    I knew my red sparkly hi tops would come in handy one day

ReputationRep:
    I'm also looking for a kpop dance group or dance class in Bristol or the surrounding areas. Would love to form a cover dance group or something similar. Any lead?
    Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'd like to join a class around here too but there doesn't seem to be any

ReputationRep:
    Im a Kpop fan, but in Greater London haha can we be friends?
    What groups do you guys like? Army here ;D <3 BTS

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Don't know if you guys are sorted but i'm soooo down to be in a KPOP dance group, I wanna shake this booty to Blackpink y'all.

ReputationRep:
    How's this going? I'd love to join too! I'm london based, also a BTS stan lol

ReputationRep:
    Omg I don’t know anyone in Birmingham who likes kpop I want to go to a dance class but can’t find one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurxn26)
    Omg I don’t know anyone in Birmingham who likes kpop I want to go to a dance class but can’t find one
    me toooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Izzysavx)
    me toooooo
    We could create our own group

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shemee)
    We could create our own group
    we could, i have a couple friends that would do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Izzysavx)
    we could, i have a couple friends that would do it
    I sure. I don't know I have any friends who would wanna join.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissJethro)
    Hello Just curious to see if there are any kpop fans around in the Birmingham/West Mids area on here?

Anyone know of a kpop dance class nearby too?
    HEY!!! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR KPOP FANS WHO WANT TO DANCE TO! I am from Birmingham/West Midlands!

add me on snapchat- sandlas14
    or Instagram on manisha_bangtan

just message me on either! XXXXXXXX

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissJethro)
    Hello Just curious to see if there are any kpop fans around in the Birmingham/West Mids area on here?

Anyone know of a kpop dance class nearby too?
    HEY! I'm a massive Kpop fan to! I also live in the West Midlands and want to join a dance group!!! Add me on Instagram: manisha_bangtan
    I love EAST2WEST BTW and I'm looking to create a similar group! xx

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.