The Student Room Group

Official TSR 'Promote your K-Pop dance crew' thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jjkandmyg
Hello everyone!
Me and my friend are going to be starting a kpop cover group based in North West/ West London called “Koreos LDN”, and we are looking for people to join!

Currently we only have two members but we are looking to expand/recruit :smile:.

Please be able to meet up for practice and pitch in a bit of money to use a practice studio :smile:, also please be okay to record dance covers in public :smile:

Feel free to message me on twitter (@aqustdd) if you need more information :smile: !

We’re still recruiting btw! :smile:
Reply 441
Original post by Jessx_316
I'm recruiting KPop dance lovers (don't have to be a good dancer) to join me and my friend (16 & 17) to learn dances and cover them (maybe posting them online). We are located in West London. reply to this if your interested <3

I'm interested but I'm in east London and I'm 20yrs0
Reply 442
Original post by itstiffanysmind
Hey Everyone!

I am recruiting 8 people to be in Kpop dance group with me in SOUTH EAST LONDON

Requirements:
You not only need to not only like Kpop but have rhythm and be able to dance
Since we need to hire a studio, you would need to pay £2 per week
You would need to to be free once a week in South East London

Please reply if you would like to be involved!

I'm interested do you have an age range?
Reply 443
I would like to make a dance crew in london im from east london and I'm happy to recruit anyone from 15-26. Reply if you're interested.
Original post by mray_b
I'm interested but I'm in east London and I'm 20yrs0

we could probably meet somewhere closer if it helps. message me in private if you'd like.
Reply 445
I go to quite a few KPOP club nights in London and am wondering if anyone is going to the O2 Academy Islington ones in April/May/June? There's one on April 26th and then a BTS Club on May 24th and the Eric Nam afterparty on June 21st..

Anyone got tickets yet?
Reply 446
Are you still looking for members?
Reply 447
Hi K-Lee, I'm thinking of going to the one on 08March, but have never been to one before. Any advice for a first timer?
Reply 448
I have a group all set up but the members were inactive so I had to find new ones. Are you intrested in joining ours?
Reply 449
I’m looking for members to join our Dance crew. Race & Gender do not matter as long as you have a passion for dance☺️.
Dance practice/meetings would be twice a week (usually on the weekend) & upload at least twice a month.
Reply 450
I’m intrested but I’m south West London.
I would like to be involved
Reply 452
Original post by Jessx_316
we could probably meet somewhere closer if it helps. message me in private if you'd like.

Yes if we could only if it's still open
Original post by mray_b
I'm interested do you have an age range?

No there is no age range :smile:
Original post by Xxxibgdrgn12
Hiiii i would be interested! Are u still recruiting??

Yhhh pm me :smile:)
Original post by Nakomis
Hey! I live in South London and I’m interested if you still want members and are looking for people to join

Pm meeee :smile:
Original post by Nakomis
(Original post by Xxxibgdrgn12)Hiiii i would be interested! Are u still recruiting??

Hihihi, I don’t know if this person is, or is still even active, cause I asked the same thing 3 weeks ago and still no response 🥺
If you ever decided to do anything thing though, I would be interested 😅

Hiya im not dead 😂 pm me :smile:
Original post by cjones2003
I would like to be involved

Pm me :smile:
Original post by tamsinwalters22
Ive seen loads of people organise meet ups in London but not many in my area so i thought it would be cool to see if anyone is interested in meeting up one day and attempting to learn some kpop dances.

If anyone is interested just say and we can organise a meeting place, date/time etc 😁

Some groups i like are BTS(lovelovelove), Seventeen, NCT 127, Monsta X, Got7 and lots more.

Im 16 so i guess ages around 13-20 but it doesn't really matter 😅 and you don't have to be experienced..like at all...so yah~

where abouts are you based?? :'))
Reply 459
Anyone in Notts derby area?

Quick Reply

Latest