?
Report 1 year ago
Just updating to say we're still looking for people
BTSTaehyung
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
oh hi guys i'm a kpopper in bham and i do kpop dance as well, it'd be cool if we could become friends as well.... am i too late XD
Izzysavx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by BTSTaehyung)
oh hi guys i'm a kpopper in bham and i do kpop dance as well, it'd be cool if we could become friends as well.... am i too late XD
haha you’re never too late
Jinew
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by xomollyy)
yeah it's best to keep looking, i'm hoping for more people to come forward as k-pop is rising but i can try and find other forums and ask around, surely there must be people out there in the age range of 14-22 so i'll try to keep you updated if i find anyone! my insta is: xomolly_.x in case you find anyone else too
any good place for k-pop practices?
the_ilirad
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jinew)
any good place for k-pop practices?
Do you mean like dance studios or actual kpop groups? Sorry I'm not sure what you mean
Jason_GG
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi i just moved to liverpool a while ago 🌝 and its great finding people who are interested in K-pop too 😄
kiiten
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Idk if this is relevant but BTS made it to the final for TSR album of the year (i nominated the album lol). We gotta vote to win <3

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5101122
xomollyy
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jason_GG)
Hi i just moved to liverpool a while ago 🌝 and its great finding people who are interested in K-pop too 😄
you should check out amino if you don't have it, you can easily find people living in the same country or even city who also likes k-pop. if you'd like to be a part of a dance group for it then let me know, i'm still looking for people since there's only a couple of us.
Jason_GG
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thank you,i ll join ur group when ever I settle down in liverpool cus i just recently moved here.
xomollyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jason_GG)
Thank you,i ll join ur group when ever I settle down in liverpool cus i just recently moved here.
neat! i hope you settle in well, although i only live in the outskirts of liverpool it's a very nice place! if you have an instagram my user is xomolly_.x just to keep in touch
Jason_GG
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
sure thing
urmusicalbuddie1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey just seen this, Carat and Moomoo here. Would be interested in a kpop group in L'pool as am studying there at the moment
the_ilirad
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by urmusicalbuddie1)
Hey just seen this, Carat and Moomoo here. Would be interested in a kpop group in L'pool as am studying there at the moment
Hi, we now have a group chat on instagram with three of us, if you like you can follow me and I will add you both, just let me know it's you guys when you follow me and I'll add you both my insta is the_ilirad
Frank Peters
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Exo l here !!!
the_ilirad
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Frank Peters)
Exo l here !!!
Hi!
xomollyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by urmusicalbuddie1)
i just came back to this chat and i'm so glad there's other kpop people here rn we've been looking for people throughout the month, you're more than welcome to join us!
the_ilirad
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi guys, if you still want to be in the group you can follow either me or molly ( the_ilirad and xomolly_.x ) and we'll add you to the chat
xomollyy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hey, i made a post some time ago asking if there's anybody who would like to be in a dance group for kpop and there's 3 of us so far! if you live in liverpool and interested then feel free to follow/DM me (xomolly_.x) or lauren (the_ilirad) on instagram so we can add you to the group chat.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.74%
It's just nice to be back! (167)
26.94%
Not great so far... (224)
36.13%
I want to drop out! (119)
19.19%

Watched Threads