The Student Room Group
Ravensbourne University London
London

RAVENSBOURNE:apply for two courses?

I received an offer from Ravensbourne, but not sure if it is the course for me. Can I apply for a different course at Ravensbourne (it is both design courses within the university)
Original post by designseeker
I received an offer from Ravensbourne, but not sure if it is the course for me. Can I apply for a different course at Ravensbourne (it is both design courses within the university)

You are best off ringing R admissions and asking them if they would consider you for the other course. If not, then you can decline the current offer and use Extra to reapply. A phone call is likely to give you guidance as to your best course of action.
London
Original post by designseeker

Hello Designseeker,

Hope you read my other reply about product design and found it helpful! ( Michail )

As for this question, yes you should ring up admissions as 999tigger mentioned. There is a good chance you can apply for a different course if you have received an offer already. You could even try and start study for the course you got the offer, and then change during the first couple of weeks to a different course, But I wouldn't recommend this approach as it may cause some issues with student finance.

If you want to stick to design courses I would recommend UX / UI, Product design, Animation and Graphics. Those have elements of both digital design and physical.

Hope this helps,
Michail

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending