The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Plagiarism / intent of getting essay written

Hi, Can you get in trouble with your uni if you have the intent of getting your disso written by a essay writing service. Even though they did not end up writing your work but there is evidence you asked for it. Also, if your uni gets a email from the service claiming that they did write the essay, although you have proof that it is your original work but the proof also shows that you asked for the service . I know this is confusing but I'm just wondering if anyone knows if a person will get in trouble for this, and if so what sort of action would take place ?
Original post by Abdi365
Hi, Can you get in trouble with your uni if you have the intent of getting your disso written by a essay writing service. Even though they did not end up writing your work but there is evidence you asked for it. Also, if your uni gets a email from the service claiming that they did write the essay, although you have proof that it is your original work but the proof also shows that you asked for the service . I know this is confusing but I'm just wondering if anyone knows if a person will get in trouble for this, and if so what sort of action would take place ?

Potentially. It depends on the uni and their policies towards cheating.
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending