Turn on thread page Beta

Do do dodododo what is this song pls help watch

ReputationRep:
    Baby shark do do do do doooooooooooo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous)
    this song is driving me crazy! I keep hearing it on documentaries and television programmes in the background when someone has died etc, it's got a repetitive intro which goes like this:

Do do, do do, do do, dodododo do do, and so on.

The 'do do's are one high and then one low whilst the 'dodododo' is a scale. It has an synthesised, 'machine' sound, which is minor and slow, and sounds like it's from the 80s or 90s but i don't know.
    baby shark

ReputationRep:
    I think it's this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElSp9_JhcM8

ReputationRep:
    Is it Judy Blue Eyes by Crosby, Stills, and Nash? Start at around 7:36 to hear the to do do do do's https://youtu.be/rDEiLImUUM8

ReputationRep:
    Is it Judy blue eyes by Crosby stills and Nash? The dododododos start at around 7:30 https://youtu.be/rDEiLImUUM8
    Original post by Anonymous)This song is driving me crazy! I keep hearing it on documentaries and television programmes in the background when someone has died etc, it's got a repetitive intro which goes like this:

The 'do do's are one high and then one low whilst the 'dodododo' is a scale. It has an synthesised, 'machine' sound, which is minor and slow, and sounds like it's from the 80s or 90s but I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    I mean they start at 6:30 into the song.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This song is driving me crazy! I keep hearing it on documentaries and television programmes in the background when someone has died etc, it's got a repetitive intro which goes like thiso do, do do, do do, dodododo do do, and so on.The 'do do's are one high and then one low whilst the 'dodododo' is a scale. It has an synthesised, 'machine' sound, which is minor and slow, and sounds like it's from the 80s or 90s but I don't know.
    I was looking for the song I think u are looking for as well and I found the song I was looking for its PPK-Ressurection

ReputationRep:
    Doesn’t it go like na na na na na na na na na do do do do do do do do do do don’t give a dam don’t wrek my plans trying give up on them yo or something like that

ReputationRep:
    Baby shark do dododo baby shark do dododo?

ReputationRep:
    Africa by Toto
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I think that's the song Ddu du ddu du - blackpink
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHNzOHi8sJs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This song is driving me crazy! I keep hearing it on documentaries and television programmes in the background when someone has died etc, it's got a repetitive intro which goes like this:

The 'do do's are one high and then one low whilst the 'dodododo' is a scale. It has an synthesised, 'machine' sound, which is minor and slow, and sounds like it's from the 80s or 90s but I don't know.
    Strangers in the Night?? Scooby-doo-bee-doo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purplesockmonkey)
    Update: lol hi I made this thread and forgot all about it until it came up on my watched threads today I must have been desperate haha. Anyway, reading everyone's responses was so amusing! None right tho I'm afraid -- after much more searching and asking I found out it was 'no surprises' by radiohead....
    No surprises!? Think you need to seriously work on your ability to describe song melodies.

ReputationRep:
    https://youtu.be/ZcoqR9Bwx1YMegalovania ?

ReputationRep:
    We like to party - vengaboys?

ReputationRep:
    black pink du ddu du du?

ReputationRep:
    J. cole work out

ReputationRep:
    I read it as the baby shark song (ps sorry if that’s stuck in your head now)

ReputationRep:
    j cole work out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    OP did not once mentioned that he heard the song from OSU!

:rofl3:

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.