Ma socialwork timetable and placement Watch

Empress1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hello , wondering if there is any previous or current students who have studied or are studying Ma Socialwork at Middlesex (14months) .Can you please give me an idea of how the timetable is like.How many days do you have your placement a week and how many days lectures/study leave? What time does lectures usually start? When are you given time to write your dissertation? Where are you doing your placement ? I am trying to get a rough guide to help me plan my childcare accordingly .
Maji77
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hello,
I saw your question and interested to know how it’s going. Is the program tough and what are the timings like? I have applied to the course and waiting to do my admission test yet.
Middlesex University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Empress1)
Hello , wondering if there is any previous or current students who have studied or are studying Ma Socialwork at Middlesex (14months) .Can you please give me an idea of how the timetable is like.How many days do you have your placement a week and how many days lectures/study leave? What time does lectures usually start? When are you given time to write your dissertation? Where are you doing your placement ? I am trying to get a rough guide to help me plan my childcare accordingly .
Hi Empress1,

Thanks for your questions. If you would like an idea of how many classes per week you can expect, you may wish to get in touch with your programme leader, whose details you will find via the course page on our website. However, your full timetable will not be available until after you enrol as a student. Or, our MDX Open Facebook Group is the place to connect with current, past and prospective students who may be able to help. http://bit.ly/MDXfbgroup

If you have any further questions let me know!
Maddie
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Middlesex University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (95)
16.64%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (60)
10.51%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (100)
17.51%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (86)
15.06%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (57)
9.98%
How can I be the best version of myself? (173)
30.3%

Watched Threads