The Student Room Group

Have many of you experimented with someone of the same sex ?

If so did you enjoy it?
Was it with someone you knew?
Was it awkward afterwards?
Reply 1
One time, back when I was doing Chemistry GCSE, I did a tritration with my best friend right there in the lesson. It wasn't as fun as I thought it would be, and I kind of messed it up the first time and didn't close the burette quick enough, but I don't think he minded.
Original post by Sataris
One time, back when I was doing Chemistry GCSE, I did a tritration with my best friend right there in the lesson. It wasn't as fun as I thought it would be, and I kind of messed it up the first time and didn't close the burette quick enough, but I don't think that made it awkward between us or anything

LMAO
Original post by Sataris
One time, back when I was doing Chemistry GCSE, I did a tritration with my best friend right there in the lesson. It wasn't as fun as I thought it would be, and I kind of messed it up the first time and didn't close the burette quick enough, but I don't think he minded.

I did it twice. The first one wasn't that great but the second time my partner brought out a longer burette. There was a much stronger reaction following that.
My lab partner at Uni is female. She's nice enough and we're actually quite good friends so ain't too awkward :smile: I do enjoy it, take the mick out of each other when shizz goes wrong. Since we're geneticists, we mess up quite often! One pipetting error and you're screwed! :biggrin:

Nah but seriously, I was hosting a house party and at the end everyone was chilling out, talking deep topics etc. I drunkingly mentioned I wasn't sure if I was gay. My gay friend then offered to make-out with me to help me figure it out :biggrin: We did and then I was like "Nope, didn't feel anything...Thanks anyway." Carried on with life after that, not awkward at all. We actually occasionally joke about it. He has a boyfriend so I was debating whether I was part of a gay-scandal! They do say Uni is there for experimenting...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending