Jacky542
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi all, I just want to know if high school results for application to universities in the UK or even the Ivy League (MIT and CalTech) in the US matters to the application officers. Are we needed to hand it in alongside the application?
asdf7890
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I believe UK universities focus on your O/A level grades while US universities might want your high school transcript along with your O\A level result. Here O-levels is the same as GCSEs.
asdf7890
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You should research more regarding this. Maybe ask your teachers at your highschool and email the universities about their requirements in order to know more. But I'm sure you can find some useful answers on the university website.
Jacky542
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
First-Year Application Requirements

$75 application fee or fee waiver (by request)

Standardized tests

Teacher evaluations

Secondary School Report
This is a document that is sent to Caltech by your high school college counselor. It provides context about your school that helps the Admissions Committee evaluate your application holistically.

Academic transcripts

This is what I found on the website but I'm still not sure by what it meant, sorry for my poor understanding. Does it mean I need to refer my high school results in?
returnmigrant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For UCAS (UK) applications you need to list ALL your qualifications on the online application and any 'pending' (results still to come) - if the Unis want copies of transcripts etc they will ask for them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (113)
17.8%
It's just nice to be back! (173)
27.24%
Not great so far... (227)
35.75%
I want to drop out! (122)
19.21%

Watched Threads