The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Adult nursing September 2018

Hi guys,
I’ve accepted my offer for Chester uni to start in September 2018 hopefully at the riverside campus. I got offers from all 5 choices including kings in London but Chester definitely impressed me the most. Do any past or current students have any information on placements? Did you enjoy them? Was everything organised?
Thank you
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Hello, I'm a Sept 17 nurse at the Riverside. Placements at Chester are usually based at the Countess, well for me anyway, but can also be based elsewhere if you drive. You do 3 placements a year. One in a surgical setting, one in a medical setting and one in a community setting. The university set up placements for you and a couple of weeks prior to starting the placement you call the placement to tell them who you are, that you are coming to see them etc. Placements are in a block of either 6 weeks or 7 weeks.
Also little tip for if you are living in Chester and don't drive; get a bike! honestly a bike saved my life.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending