Gilgamesh11
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Can anyone help me on how to identify the implications eg: social, ethical implications etc. It would help a lot please.
Ag107
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Gilgamesh11)
Can anyone help me on how to identify the implications eg: social, ethical implications etc. It would help a lot please.
social is effect on society
ethical is effect on specimen
there are two more economic and environmental just google all the implications for definition.
By the way do you know where i can find the IAL biology specification for june 2018 exam.
TJHEY12
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ag107)
social is effect on society
ethical is effect on specimen
there are two more economic and environmental just google all the implications for definition.
By the way do you know where i can find the IAL biology specification for june 2018 exam.
It's on the edexcel website. Just type up on google edexcel specification biology and it will give you options, remember the syllabus is last years from 2017 and not 2018
Khalid123421
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Can anyone tell me the answers for the two calculations for the biology unit 3 edexcel exam which was today I got for the first one was 1.24 and the other one was 300 somethingAnd what was the control variable on the second page of the exam?Thank you
Bashiq
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think it was pH
Gilgamesh11
Rep:
?
Your answer matches with mine. I think it's correct
Gilgamesh11
Rep:
?
(Original post by Khalid123421)
Can anyone tell me the answers for the two calculations for the biology unit 3 edexcel exam which was today I got for the first one was 1.24 and the other one was 300 somethingAnd what was the control variable on the second page of the exam?Thank you
and the controlled variable should be concentration and volume of cellulase
Ag107
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Gilgamesh11)
and the controlled variable should be concentration and volume of cellulase
actually in the question they mentioned different masses of cellulose were mixed with distilled water to make 100 cm3, you could have mentioned pH or maybe sources of cellulose i guess
Ag107
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
your answer for the first calculation of 1.24 was correct but the second one, the experiments were repeated twice, so the answer was 773.76, could have mentioned pH since that affects enzyme reaction, and to control use buffer solution
Ag107
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hello everyone here is a mark scheme i put together, however i am afraid its incomplete, please check and post the remaining answers.
Khalid123421
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Ag107)
hello everyone here is a mark scheme i put together, however i am afraid its incomplete, please check and post the remaining answers.
It doesn’t work send another one please
Ag107
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It doesn’t work send another one please
here is the PDF version
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads