The Student Room Group

How many hours of exams do you have?

This summer I have 2145 minutes of exams which in hours is 35.75 hours of exams. What fun.
Reply 1
I’ve got 5 exams this year totalling to 755 minutes (12.6 hours) but because I’ve already done 2 exams I’ve only got 460 minutes left. It’s crazy when you put into perspective how long exams actually are 😳
Original post by Goldfish4343
This summer I have 2145 minutes of exams which in hours is 35.75 hours of exams. What fun.

lol you've really thought about this
Original post by Mrs.Grey
lol you've really thought about this

Nope, just added the times on my timetable and divided by 60. Still a lot of exams though :frown:
Reply 4
Just a mere 10 hours not a lot compared to some.
I calculated 36.5 hours of exams yayyy
Original post by bluemuffin
I calculated 36.5 hours of exams yayyy

Hope you enjoy every last minute
Hope you enjoy every last minute

Thanks 😂 not looking forward to it
25 hours... oh dear
I have just over 30hrs... 24 minutes down, only 29.6hrs to go haha... Good luck to you!
Original post by Lydia.Mx
I have just over 30hrs... 24 minutes down, only 29.6hrs to go haha... Good luck to you!

Thank you :smile: And good luck to you!

Really can't wait until the summer. No work to be doing for over 2 months!
approx 35 hours ew (23 exams:cry:)
you’ve got just a tiny bit more than me:lol:
I’m pretty lucky this year. Only 13 exams totalling 22.5 hrs much better than the 26 papers at gcse! And much nicer than the 4 hour papers next year!
Reply 13
I've got 8 subjects, and I have to sit for 11 exams. That's 23 hours of exams, like 1380 minutes :afraid:
6 hours. The joy of doing an access course, knowing your grades already and getting into a Russel group uni.

Quick Reply

Latest