Turn on thread page Beta

Basically I've gone a bit wild this year at uni on the man-front. I've always had a high sex drive but recently it's just gone really crazy. I've just got involved with a lovely guy who I get on really well with. The problem is he's quite religious and we'd both probably feel very guilty if we took it all the way (though we're not far off doing it already). It hasn't been long since I was seeing another guy basically just for sex though recently he's been a lot more friendly and affectionate than a normal sex buddy would be, and I do really like him. I'm scared that when I do see him again I'll be tempted to sleep with him yet again. I do like my new 'boyfriend' (it's not quite official yet) but not as much as I like the unpredictability of being single.

This is a ramble sorry, but I'm really confused! I don't want to hurt anyone but I want to have the best time I can as well...should I come clean with the guy I'm with to minimise the damage? He knows I've been with a few guys recently but I don't think he knows just how confused and easily tempted I am. Or shall I just try my best to go steady with him and see what happens? What would guys prefer? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Guys would prefer that you don't start a relationship with them whilst considering having sex with other men. If you know that you will 'sleep around' whilst with him then don't start anything.

ReputationRep:
    Depends how you'll think he'll take it. If he really wants the whole relationship thing then perhaps you should come clean before you hurt him.

On the other hand he may be ok with a more open arrangement.

My flatmate is a bit of a born again Christian, he's still shagged a few girls though. I hear them because of the thin walls!

you should tell this guy how you feel. dont mess him around and do what ever makes you happiest

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.