The Student Room Group
E568B28F-80AD-4506-8686-FE93E9B99CEA.jpg.jpeg
Here’s a diagram 😂😂
I think I am a bit of an officionado on sweets, but dont have a clue on these.
Where did you buy them?
Were they in a packet?
Were they loose?
Were they UK or foreign?
Haribo would produce something like that, but that gummy squidgy stuff is used by continental manufacturers a lot.
I REMEMBER THEM!

I don't remember the name, though. They were banana and strawberry, right?
jelly tots
Original post by 999tigger
Where did you buy them?
Were they in a packet?
Were they loose?
Were they UK or foreign?
Haribo would produce something like that, but that gummy squidgy stuff is used by continental manufacturers a lot.

I can’t remember exactly where I originally bought them, but they were in Home Bargains at one time. They were in a packet and were loose within it. I presume they were UK because that’s where we found them. It seemed like an independent brand because there were few places that stocked them.
Original post by Callicious
I REMEMBER THEM!

I don't remember the name, though. They were banana and strawberry, right?

YES!! it’s driving me and my friend insane
Original post by physconomics
I can’t remember exactly where I originally bought them, but they were in Home Bargains at one time. They were in a packet and were loose within it. I presume they were UK because that’s where we found them. It seemed like an independent brand because there were few places that stocked them.

Home Bargains has a lot of Spanish and Polish stock in. It gets stuff from wherever it can. I'm surprised I cant recognise it from what you said. They also have Fruitella in and they branch out occasionally.
Are you talking about the sweets match-ems?
Attachment not found
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by physconomics
I need to know the name of some sweets that I had about 2-3 years ago. They are interlocking, some are round bases with a stump and others are rings which fit into the stump. The two separate flavours combine to produce another flavour. I remember two of these flavours: Cola and Pink Lemonade. They had a soft texture, like a squidgy soft gummy.

Thank you

I really hope someone finds them 😭😭😭😭
Original post by nithesh01
Are you talking about the sweets match-ems?
Attachment not found

No - but they are the same concept. The sweets were rounded (a circular shape) instead of square.
Match-ems?
Edit- ignore me I just saw someone else said it
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 12
Omg I've been trying to find these too! It's been driving me insane! I could've sworn they were made by rowntrees but no amount of googling could find them. So glad I'm not the only one!
Reply 13
Original post by 999tigger
Where did you buy them?
Were they in a packet?
Were they loose?
Were they UK or foreign?

They came in a packet, pretty sure it was yellow if my memory serves me right? UK sweets, I used to get them from the corner shop I think. I was pretty certain they were rowntrees but I'm not sure anymore 😬
Original post by loocyy
They came in a packet, pretty sure it was yellow if my memory serves me right? UK sweets, I used to get them from the corner shop I think. I was pretty certain they were rowntrees but I'm not sure anymore 😬

Thought you had solved it. I cant think what they would be as am sure have never had any. Keep trying. Maybe they were just a variation on a traditional that they like to do these days?
Guzzle puzzle
They were called guzzle puzzle! They don't sell them any more sadly
I just came across this, but I’ve been trying to find these sweets for SO LONG!! I had them as a kid and I think they were discontinued in the UK and I was trying to find them anywhere but had no idea what they were called. So today I decided to search for them after I saw this post, knowing other people were in the same situation as me! 😂 So I finally found them: GuzzlePuzzle !! I really hope this has helped you, and I hope you see this and I’m not too late.
Okay so people have already found them, sorry I didn’t see any replies before! 😂 But I’m so glad I’ve finally figured out what I was looking for this whole time! 1C0A3598-DCDB-40E1-B38A-05073E80F561.jpeg

Latest