Sophia’s life
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I was just wondering what everyone eats in a day😂 and to tell me what they think of my diet. I am 14, female, about 5’1 and weight about 50kg. Today I had a Cornish pasty for breakfast, then some grapes. Then for lunch I had minestrone soup, a lemon tart and some more grapes. Then as a snack I had a bag of salt and vinegar crisps and for dinner my dad did a bbq (burgers sausages etc) - my diet is normally different on school days but I’m tired so I’ll post that but later😂
Edit: thanks everyone😂👌 so now I’m gonna post what I eat on a normal school day:
Breakfast: nothing, unless I get given money to go to the shop, and if I do it’s normally some sort of pastry
Snack: cause I don’t eat breaky I have something from my school at break time, normally like a sausage roll or something like that
Lunch: my usuals are a bowl of chips, a salad pot, or macaroni and cheese
Snack: I normally have something when I get home from school cause I’m hangry, normally like some fruit, bag of crisps or whatever until dinner
Dinner: usuals are spaghetti bolognaise, chilli con carne, spicy tuna and rice
After dinner I usually have some fruit or something like that cause we eat quite early
Fridays are takeaway Days
Thanks everyone!!!
vidda
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sophia’s life)
I was just wondering what everyone eats in a day😂 and to tell me what they think of my diet. I am 14, female, about 5’1 and weight about 50kg. Today I had a Cornish pasty for breakfast, then some grapes. Then for lunch I had minestrone soup, a lemon tart and some more grapes. Then as a snack I had a bag of salt and vinegar crisps and for dinner my dad did a bbq (burgers sausages etc) - my diet is normally different on school days but I’m tired so I’ll post that but later😂
I like your choice of crisps! Doesn't sounds like you have much fibre in your diet, but like you said, it is only one day.

Today:

2 veggie sausages, 2 eggs, potatoes, 1 field mushroom and two slices of toast for breakfast. About 9am

1 cup of coffee about 12pm.

About to have 2 veggie burgers for dinner in 15 minutes.

Water all through out the day.
loishill
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
sounds alright, like not super healthy but not massively unhealthy either. today i had a pear and kiwi and nakd bar for breakfast. 2 hopia and some dates for a snack. pancakes with banana date syrup bananas and blueberries for lunch with a few sausages. then paella for dinner. and about to have my bowl of pomegrante pineapple and raspberries haha
Sataris
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by loishill)
sounds alright, like not super healthy but not massively unhealthy either. today i had a pear and kiwi and nakd bar for breakfast. 2 hopia and some dates for a snack. pancakes with banana date syrup bananas and blueberries for lunch with a few sausages. then paella for dinner. and about to have my bowl of pomegrante pineapple and raspberries haha
You sure like fruit huh!
vidda
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by pjrodarte339)
My diet:
Breakfast- pssy
Lunch- pssy
Dinner- pssy
You shouldn't eat yourself, it isn't sustainable.
mel100
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I haven’t had much so far today. Banana, two eggs on raisin toast with avocado. Lunch Sandwich cheese and salad. Then post lunch snack quarter chicken with popadoms and a mint pea dip. Coconut water and and camomile tea. I will have dinner later and most likely blueberries and Greek yogurt for desert
pjrodarte339
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by vidda)
You shouldn't eat yourself, it isn't sustainable.
aw snap. GOTEEM
EmilyH1256
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yesterday I ate nothing for breakfast..for lunch I had pizza rolls and fries and for dinner I had nothing
Today I ate nothing for breakfast and right now for lunch I am eating a pb
Sophia’s life
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
My answer has been updated, please check it out!! Thanks everyone🤗
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (43)
37.07%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (11)
9.48%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
4.31%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
25%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (18)
15.52%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
8.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed