The Student Room Group

Ramadan is nearly here!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fazzy_77
22nd? What exam is that? Mine starts on 14th and ends on 15th june.

They're talking about a level exams.
Original post by Iahmed512

Oops yes, i think i did precise before? :tongue:
Original post by LunaCat
Oops yes, i think i did precise before? :tongue:

I don't think they knew that which is why they were asking what exam that is, since gcse exams all finish by around 15th June and not as late as 22nd June.
I don't think they knew that which is why they were asking what exam that is, since gcse exams all finish by around 15th June and not as late as 22nd June.

yh they didn't know :tongue: thanks for clarifying
Original post by LunaCat
yh they didn't know :tongue: thanks for clarifying

No problem. 😀
Original post by LunaCat
22nd is maths C4, 20th is biology paper 3 i think, 18th is C3 maths and so on and on
There is a week i have an exam every single day :bawling: i already feel sick thinking about it :/ i still havent covered all the topics hence why it stressing me out so much :frown:

Same tbh. But inshallah everything will be fine. And lol I just realised you're doing a-levels. I've got GCSE's but still we're in the same boat.

oops lol. thnx for letting me know.
Original post by Khadija.R123
Are you ready!
My exams are during that time

wallah ya allah im gonna die, I WANT FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LOL
Original post by Fazzy_77
oops lol. thnx for letting me know.

No problem.
Original post by OmarTheFrenchFry
wallah ya allah im gonna die, I WANT FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LOL

Don't worry you'll manage and do fine inshallah.
Original post by Ikhan1
From sun rise, to sun set :smile:

not from sunrise actually.
Original post by faith 101

Yep since it's from fajr, so it is from dawn so about 2 hours before sunrise.
Original post by faith 101

After ashore/Sehri, people go to sleep again and then wake up in the morning. Sleeping (through the night) doesn't count as fasting.
Original post by Ikhan1
After ashore/Sehri, people go to sleep again and then wake up in the morning. Sleeping (through the night) doesn't count as fasting.

But you still start it before you sleep, otherwise that would mean or is like saying your fast doesn't start till the morning so you could still break it and that you wouldn't be fasting 18 hours but would be fasting 11 or 12 hours.
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Yeah I did in January 🙂

MashAllah i am very glad for you😊

In sha Allah your first Ramadan would be very adventurous for you, ameen.

Just remember that it's an exam you are going to give, so hold tight to the rope of Islam, rope of faith in Allah SWT and don't let Satan led you away from Allah.☺
(edited 5 years ago)
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

Ramadan Mubarik to the Muslim Ummah🎉🎀🎊
dear muslims, remember everyone in your duas and make use of your time mostly in worship and get maximum benefit from this month :smile:

Fee Amanillah🌚🌘🌘
Pointless , really. Better do some charity work instead :biggrin: . God will be more happy. Just sayin..
Exams on Ramadan and Eid. Whoop whoop. Git all ready on tuesday night them Saudi disappointed me lool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending