The Student Room Group

I fancy the local till guy

(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wow, there is hope for balding chubby gingers yet!
I'm not doing him any justice. I just want to sit and watch him eat sausages at a bbq or something.
I want him :''''''''(
Why is there a "lol" next to "he works in tesco" ?
I don't know i get giggly when i think of him
Original post by GreekTea
He works at a Tesco...(lol)
and he is literally banging fit. Seems to talk to me loads when i'm alone but never when anyone else is there. Asks me about my pets, work, family etc He even asked me how I travelled there at one point- maybe that was him asking if i'm a local...maybe he's just been nice. He said where he lived roughly and i cnt remember *cries* I'd turn up on his street tbh.
He speaks to me that much when i'm alone everyone stares. He looks a little older than me so I darent ask him in case he's like
"No child, stop!"...I am over 18 don't worry.
I haven't seen a ring on his finger. 2 of his colleagues always stare at me when I walk in and he is on tills.
Last time i asked him if he had the bread i wanted and he literally ran to go check and he came back and said no and he was trying to make some sort of joke, I couldn't hear him. Then when I was looking for a till he shot over and opened one but some old couple got there first so I had to go to another till. We was starring at eachother whilst scanning and packing on other tills. Sounds funny reading this back.
I propper stare at him so he must know I fancy him?
He always stares back btw. I'm just nervous he has a gf because I fancy him. He's tall, chubby and ginger (my type) byt my sister says other girls won't see him as I see him? He has a bit of a bald patch so maybe he's 30+ I can hardly go to Tesco in my Ann Summers and truffing stripper heels can I- he knows i dont drink so i can't pretend i'm going clubbing. How do i hint i'm single and stuff?
He calls me love and i just want to **** him to be honest.

What do you study
Art History
Lool.

Good read
Original post by GreekTea
I'm not doing him any justice. I just want to sit and watch him eat sausages at a bbq or something.
I want him :''''''''(

This is a weird thing to say.. why would U wanna sit n watch him eat anything lol..
Dis was bantz fam
Original post by The Relic
Why is there a "lol" next to "he works in tesco" ?

Ngl thought OP was making fun of where he worked when she added that 'lol' part at the end of that line
Should cook him pie and mash.
Reply 12
Tell him you like his package wrapped, or shopping, whatever.
This got me dead. Is your type actually tall, chubby and ginger? Like I don’t see many of them around.

Why not just ask him out and if he says no then just move on/ go to other tills in Tesco.
Go get him sis. write your number down on a piece of paper and hand it over like “here’s a tip” :wink:
I used to fancy the tesco security guard... then he left
He has a beard and I can just pcture him eating sausages or something lol
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Ngl thought OP was making fun of where he worked when she added that 'lol' part at the end of that line

I think she was. Why else would would there be a "lol" after that.

Quite rude don't you think?
No! i'm just giggly about the situation. I can't help it i'm nervous
Fully is my type yes. I bet he's a good 16 stone, I hope he is anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending