IS the store shein reliable ?

Watch
yellowcar1
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
IS shein good to buy clothes from are the qualities good? Do you your order fast aren’t there problems when shopping at shein ??
yellowcar1
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Bump
Becca1998w
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I've never shopped at Shein but I believe that they're basically the same company as Romwe, the quality is not great as you would expect for that price but they are wearable another thing to mention is size up! I'm a UK 10 and I have to order size L if i want anything to fit. Shipping time varies I got my items after about a week but I've heard of people having to wait up to 3 weeks. Hope this helps!
Meggabecca66
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
In UK most orders received within 10 days, always measure yourself, read reviews check sizing on every product, generally I am UK size 14, for leggings I buy medium if elasticated, non elasticated could be L or XL depends on cut, check your measurements on every item. Tops T shirts I but L, jumpers L, blouses I have to size up to XL because of my large bust. So again read size chart, because I found even an XL could be too small, does not fit my bust size when checking chart, as for quality not much different then other place I shopped, depends on your purse, they do low end to high end clothes, it's like anything you pay the price for what you want.
mlee531
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Shein is not great quality at all IMO just based on the price point and the general consensus on the internet. But it's great if you want to hop on and off trends.
eternaldevotiion
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
it really depends it helps to look at the reviews as ive found them very accurate most of the time
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.79%
Okay (69)
28.87%
A bit lacking (89)
37.24%
Not good at all (60)
25.1%

Watched Threads