CheekyBanterBus
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have only started revision last week and I feel as if I won't be able to get into my desired sixth form and A level courses as I'm quite behind in all my subjects and I don't think I will be able to achieve my aspirational grades. Is it possible for me to get the grades I want or is it too late?

Grades I want/need:

Maths - 7
English Literature - 5
English Language - 6
Combined Science - 66
French - 4
Geography - 4

Mock results before Easter:

Maths - 6
English Literature - 5
English Language - 4
Combined Science - 54
French - 4
Geography - 2
ussy123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's possible. Make a list of every single topic in every subject on separate papers and then tick them off as you have revised them. On sundays check what u have actually learnt. Cus there is not long left you have to spend most of your time just revising. Wake up at 8 or 9 then eat and then revise till 12.then 2 hour break. Then revise till 4. Then have a 1 hour break then revise till 8. Then have a small break and then before u go sleep go through it all and don't watch TV or go on your phone before you go to sleep.
svinothas
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thats a really good idea which is quite helpful

(Original post by ussy123)
It's possible. Make a list of every single topic in every subject on separate papers and then tick them off as you have revised them. On sundays check what u have actually learnt. Cus there is not long left you have to spend most of your time just revising. Wake up at 8 or 9 then eat and then revise till 12.then 2 hour break. Then revise till 4. Then have a 1 hour break then revise till 8. Then have a small break and then before u go sleep go through it all and don't watch TV or go on your phone before you go to sleep.
svinothas
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by CheekyBanterBus)
I have only started revision last week and I feel as if I won't be able to get into my desired sixth form and A level courses as I'm quite behind in all my subjects and I don't think I will be able to achieve my aspirational grades. Is it possible for me to get the grades I want or is it too late?

Grades I want/need:

Maths - 7
English Literature - 5
English Language - 6
Combined Science - 66
French - 4
Geography - 4

Mock results before Easter:

Maths - 6
English Literature - 5
English Language - 4
Combined Science - 54
French - 4
Geography - 2
Good luck I hope you get to the Sixth form you want
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (121)
28.27%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.32%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.63%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.35%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed