Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Go to youtube and type 'soldier puppy cliff' into search. Anybody know whether this video is real? I'm hoping it's fake...

PS forgot an "f" in the title.

ReputationRep:
    i wont type it in cause i know it will upset the hell out of me. I bloody hope its fake.
    im interested in how you found it on youtube?

People are saying it's not real, but it does look surprisingly real - however the squeals of the dog don't sound quit right. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    If it's not fake then he should be flogged.

ReputationRep:
    Linky.

ReputationRep:
    It's a real video, and the dude, David Montari, is getting persecuted for it(rightfully so, to an extent)...address, phone number, parents phone numbers etc getting posted on the net. He'll definitely be disciplined, hopefully expelled from the army. But it's still nothing when compared to the human atrocities you hear about...

ReputationRep:
    The suggestions it is fake are ridiculous...it's a low quality camera, it's not unbelivable(there are numerous videos of animal abuse in Iraq by US soldiers and its not exactly unlike soldiers to do ****ed up **** in times of war) and there is no obvious digital editing.

ReputationRep:
    this is perhaps one of the first times a video has made me feel physically sick.
    This sick ******* should be thrown off the cliff.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FoeGeddaBowDeet)
    David Montari, is getting persecuted for it
    & prosecuted!

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the puppy was dead and they added sound effects.

Dead or not that is disguisting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KwungSun)
    Go to youtube and type 'soldier puppy cliff' into search. Anybody know whether this video is real? I'm hoping it's fake...

PS forgot an "f" in the title.
    A nation sends thousands of its citizens off to a war zone where they lose all sense of right and wrong and become brutalized in the process and people wonder why they end up doing things like this?

Just look at Nazi Germany. Thousands of psychologically sound Germans face the horrors of the Eastern Front and within months they are willing to rape, decapitate and torture women and children.

War doesn't just change a persons morality, it completely obliterates it.

ReputationRep:
    Saw that earlier,
    Its weird how that video was posted, then minutes later, people had his name, adress phone number myspace and bebo links =S

His bebo has been completely spammed with threats and stuff, it's pretty crazy

ReputationRep:
    It looks dead already to me. It was completely lifeless even before he threw it and the sound effects seem incredibly unrealistic.

ReputationRep:
    That sounds horrible either way - and he deserves to be prosecuted for doing something like that. I have heard of despicable acts, but that doesn't undermine his actions in any way. I've not watched the video yet though and not sure I want to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FoeGeddaBowDeet)
    It's a real video, and the dude, David Montari, is getting persecuted for it(rightfully so, to an extent)...
    Yet this page is the only Google result for that name?

Anyway, even if it is fake, it brings the Army into disrepute. Thus, quite rightly punishable.

ReputationRep:
    ********** piece of s*** -> please die

ReputationRep:
    Oh crikey. It looks like my dog.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    Yet this page is the only Google result for that name?
    It's Motari, not Montari.

ReputationRep:
    i'd avoid searching for "soldier puppy cliff" on youtube in the future.

(Original post by viirkokka)
    Apparently the puppy was dead and they added sound effects.

Dead or not that is disguisting.
    Is that in the soldier's defense, or is that what people are rumouring?

I don't think the soldier's parents' address and phone number should be put up the internet since it wasn't their fault (in direct terms, I mean), and a part of me wants to think it's wrong for people to post his name on the 'net, but he is a sick ****.

I wish the military would prosecute every single last soldier who abuses animals, even if some people think they're worth less than human lives - it's the ideal that life is sacred that counts here in my opinion.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.