If you could create your own TV show... Watch

Emma:-)
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
If you could create your own TV show, what would it be?
What would it be about, who would be the main characters etc?
CTLeafez
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
The whole show would just be me and my bestmates after a couple drinks just chatting pure shite; we'll talk about anything from politics to being "deep" to saying absolutely brutal burns towards each other.

I'm thinking Drunk History sort of vibe.

Not sure whether a live studio audience would be good or not...
Eternaforest
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I would create a show called Dan The Penguin. It would be a bit like Paddington, a real life setting with a computer generated character.

He is taken in by a human family but gives them no end of trouble. But that's because he gets bullied by them.

He is a simple kind of person, always getting even the basics in life hilariously wrong.
username3905222
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
A reality TV show of me called THE PROCRASTINATOR where a camera basically follows me around as people watch me do EVERYTHING other than s*it i'm supposed to do.

Also i'll add in a few lame self-derogatory jokes every now and then while looking into the depth of the camera's soul while an old-school american laughing track plays in the background, successfully spawning some of the newest memes .

And for the suspense after a few days i will actually DO SOMETHING ( omg ) like throw out the trash and when i do an extremely obnoxious clapping track will play then a glitter explosion thing will occur ( like the golden buzzer in AGT ) and i'll cry and thank my parents and everyone who believed in me and then from then on the show will turn into a reality show called PROCRASTINATOR:NO MORE and everyday i'll give extremely dramatic speeches in the mountains while my hair flutters in the wind and my scars of failure (from that one time i tripped walking to the garbage can ) of how ANYTHING can be achieved but YOU have to BELIEVE in yourself and everyone will go w1o1w much inspiration!!

I'll win the highest amount of oscars for my great reality acting and give a speech so good kanye west CrIES !

I will also be in the forbes most successful people list and i'll gain a huge following fandom called the constractinators and i'll hang out with famous celebs 4ever and date them and live an amazing lifestyle cause of my success.

THE END
Spoiler:
Show

But a few seasons later people will discover my reinstalled addiction to procrastination and after a lot of paparazzi drama of pictures of me not washing the dishes emerge i will tearfully have a huge breakdown in the middle of the street and everyone will be so upset over my scandal and eventually i'll end up turning to drugs and alcohol for comfort and die one of those child stars gone bad people.

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (100)
16.84%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (63)
10.61%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (105)
17.68%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (90)
15.15%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (59)
9.93%
How can I be the best version of myself? (177)
29.8%

Watched Threads