The Student Room Group

A Level Revision Help

Hey Guys, I’ll be doing my first year AS exams next week (stretched over two weeks) for Maths, Further Maths, and Chemistry. Not worried about maths at all and I can sort further maths out, but I’m worried for chem. I’ve revised the topics and just need to go over the last few details. How can I check if I’m ready??
Reply 1
Print the specification off from the exam board. This lists everything you need to know. Go through it and highlight anything you think you need to go back over. That way you've got everything covered.

I'd also recommend reading through the examiners report, again available on your exam boards website. This will explain what a 'good' and a 'bad' candidate did on each Q from last years AS exam. This might be particularly useful fur finding phrases that they like or particular structures for long answer Qs etc.

Hope this helps and good luck for your ASs!
Reply 2
Original post by HT2412
Print the specification off from the exam board. This lists everything you need to know. Go through it and highlight anything you think you need to go back over. That way you've got everything covered.

I'd also recommend reading through the examiners report, again available on your exam boards website. This will explain what a 'good' and a 'bad' candidate did on each Q from last years AS exam. This might be particularly useful fur finding phrases that they like or particular structures for long answer Qs etc.

Hope this helps and good luck for your ASs!

Thanks so much! I’ll try it today

Quick Reply

Latest