The Student Room Group

Apprenticeships

Hi - I’ve applied for several apprenticeships but without success so far. I’m nearing the end of my A’Levels (French, History & Economics) and wondering if I have missed the boat for this year. Am looking at working in the finance/banking/business/insurance (not Accountancy) area. Does anyone know who is still advertsising?
Reply 1
Original post by saljef
Hi - I’ve applied for several apprenticeships but without success so far. I’m nearing the end of my A’Levels (French, History & Economics) and wondering if I have missed the boat for this year. Am looking at working in the finance/banking/business/insurance (not Accountancy) area. Does anyone know who is still advertsising?

Why don't you try to get into a Traineeship first in something you want to do then it would look good on your CV so you can get into that type of apprenticeship. Apprenticeships require you to know the absolute basics so they don't really have to train you from scratch because you would already have a bit of knowledge/experience. You can apply for how many apprenticeships you want, it is mostly a numbers game, but its up to them if you are right for their company or not by reading your profile.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending