The Student Room Group

Is it better an LLM or MSc?

Hi guys! Next year I will get my law degree in Italy (here it lasts 5 years and it is undergraduate+postgraduate together). I need an advice: I would like to work for environmental NGO's or corporates as a manager in corporate social responsibility. Once I finish these 5 years, do you think it would be more useful for my career to attend an LLM in business and environmental law or an MSc?
what universities do you suggest me to look for in UK, that are the best in that topic? I saw that Aberdeen, Bristol and UCL have nice programs.
Thanks in advance people
Original post by Giordanabbbbb
Hi guys! Next year I will get my law degree in Italy (here it lasts 5 years and it is undergraduate+postgraduate together). I need an advice: I would like to work for environmental NGO's or corporates as a manager in corporate social responsibility. Once I finish these 5 years, do you think it would be more useful for my career to attend an LLM in business and environmental law or an MSc?
what universities do you suggest me to look for in UK, that are the best in that topic? I saw that Aberdeen, Bristol and UCL have nice programs.
Thanks in advance people

Have a look around. there might be degrees on corporate responsibility. There are ones on NGOs. Check to see where their graduates go in terms of jobs. Between LLM and MSC I doubt it makes much difference, but you might find a mixed degree which cuts some of the law and gives you more niche subjects would round things off better.
Original post by Giordanabbbbb
Thanks in advance people
Hie .

Im in the same dilemma can l please ask which one did you go for MSC or LLM and how has your career turned out?
Original post by Anonymous
Hie .

Im in the same dilemma can l please ask which one did you go for MSC or LLM and how has your career turned out?

The OP hasn't posted on the site for 5 years.

Latest