Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do you guys have any predictions for what practical they could give?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TJHEY12)
    what do you think?
    Also,you doing ial?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arizonaidiot)
    what do you think?
    Also,you doing ial?
    Yeah I'm doing IAL and you? I realised there are other group discussions and majority have said that the effect on garlic on bacteria and cell membrane experiment won't come up. So its one of the other 7 experiments left

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm doing IAL and you? I realised there are other group discussions and majority have said that the effect on garlic on bacteria and cell membrane experiment won't come up. So its one of the other 7 experiments left
    Haha,that's good.I think either the tensile strenght one or the enzyme concentration one would come.How many past papers did you do?

ReputationRep:
    Haha,that's good.I think either the tensile strenght one or the enzyme concentration one would come.How many past papers did you do?
    Yeah I think so too! haha I'm not counting but I will say I've done more than 10, you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think so too! haha I'm not counting but I will say I've done more than 10, you?
    around 13
    What experiment do you think would come up for physics unit 3?
    Oh and how much are you scoring in papers for biology?

ReputationRep:
    around 13
    What experiment do you think would come up for physics unit 3?
    Oh and how much are you scoring in papers for biology?
    I don't do physics, I do chem instead :/ Good luck with physics though I'm sure there are other forums that can help you out. My score varies but most of the time it's between 27-32. what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I don't do physics, I do chem instead :/ Good luck with physics though I'm sure there are other forums that can help you out. My score varies but most of the time it's between 27-32. what about you?
    my score varies from 28-34.Hope both of us get an A.

ReputationRep:
    my score varies from 28-34.Hope both of us get an A.
    That's great! I hope so too thank you, we'll an A just gotta stay positive and focused

ReputationRep:
    I did last All IAL U3 papers........ what do u think will come tomorrow ?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZAVE)
    I did last All IAL U3 papers........ what do u think will come tomorrow ?????
    I honestly don't know what to expect with Edexcel but what's discussed above is pretty much what most people think

ReputationRep:
    I do the Edexcel A Salters Nuffield board but within each paper (3 in total), only like one practical question comes up so I've only done like 5 past papers.

ReputationRep:

I've done all the IAL papers and I numbered each experiment that has come up. Only cell membranes and bacterial growth has appeared twice.

According to my order, either Plant mineral deficiencies or enzyme concentration will come up tomorrow. If you find any good online resources to learn every possible thing on the variables and such that could come up the please share. I have chemistry as well so I'm trying to finish all the past papers for chemistry as well (yea 2 days before the exam lol). Goodluck

ReputationRep:
    LOL i have bio tomorrow followed by chem and then physics ................. where are you guys studying the experiments from ????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chizy)
    I've done all the IAL papers and I numbered each experiment that has come up. Only cell membranes and bacterial growth has appeared twice.

According to my order, either Plant mineral deficiencies or enzyme concentration will come up tomorrow. If you find any good online resources to learn every possible thing on the variables and such that could come up the please share. I have chemistry as well so I'm trying to finish all the past papers for chemistry as well (yea 2 days before the exam lol). Goodluck

Hey where are you studying chem U3 from??/... link or picture of the resource please??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chizy)

Woah all sciences that's insane! Thank you and good luck to you too! i have chem too and it's a nightmare There is a table I found online with all the practicals with their method, possible evaluation issues and variables which is here: https://www.scribd.com/doc/48506933/...ctical-Summary
    Thank you for your predictions!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZAVE)
    Hey where are you studying chem U3 from??/... link or picture of the resource please??
    If you search up shawon notes there is a revision guide booklet for unit 3 chem which I think you might find useful. Hope that helps Keep practicing past papers too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZAVE)
    LOL i have bio tomorrow followed by chem and then physics ................. where are you guys studying the experiments from ????
    https://www.scribd.com/doc/48506933/...ctical-Summary

Use this link and it is basically a summary of all the practicals you need to know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LolForgotMyPasss)
    I do the Edexcel A Salters Nuffield board but within each paper (3 in total), only like one practical question comes up so I've only done like 5 past papers.
    I guess as long as you are familiar with the layout of the questions you will be fine in the exam

ReputationRep:
    Can someone explain the reference thing to me?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 7, 2018

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.