Best revision guide for Economics edexcel?

Watch
RP990
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I have the CGP, it seems very I'm depth and good, but also there's another student guide split into 4 books for each theme. I don't know which to base my revision off, there's good reviews for both. But me, being a pessimist only wanted to see the bad reviews for each. CGP being big has a lot of good reviews, it's not got one bad review below 4* to do with content but rather delivery speed. There were 4* reviews by professional reviewers one saying it's not enough also for your whole revision in "isolation", and was similar for the other book, but the other one had a bad review saying it's a little generalised, only good for getting a C, not an A or A*. Whereas CGP, I felt was more crammed with useful info.

So both reviews had one review saying a little too generalised etc. But CGP had 75+ good reviews where as other book had 4 separate books, and the boom with most reviews had 19, not all being 5*. So please give me opinions, I'm generally indecisive when it comes to my own situations.

I do plan to use other forms of revision like videos.

Below is the non CGP guide.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/147...revision+guide

This is CGP beliw:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/178...ws_feature_div
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (36)
17.06%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (62)
29.38%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (82)
38.86%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (26)
12.32%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.37%

Watched Threads