The Student Room Group

What puts you off Men/Boys?

Don't be afraid to say something that would offend people.

You've got your preference and you are entitled to it.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Their penis
gingers
Their face
Original post by Zxyn
Their penis

Isn't that the first thing girls love about guys?
Original post by Anonymous
Isn't that the first thing girls love about guys?

The wallet would be first
sweaty armpits.
Reply 7
Is this inspired from the other thread, but instead of girls, it's guys?
if they're rude
patronising, obnoxiously rude behaviour and lack of respect for their family,, oh and if their humour is racist, sexist, homophobic etc then thats also a massive turn off as it just shows immaturity and a narrow minded attitude
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by k.n.h.
Is this inspired from the other thread, but instead of girls, it's guys?

If they’re too nice e.g. act like the sun shines out of your arse and they only have extra nice things to say. Have a personality and a bit of banter.

High levels of enthusiasm about football. Shouting at the TV is a no no. They can’t hear you! All you’re doing is setting off my anxiety!

Finally, if they don’t like dogs. Or if they’re allergic to dogs. Dogs are my number 1 priority.
Don't know they just aren't attractive
I can't stomach bad teeth. You could be my perfect guy, but if you got bad teeth, you gots to go.
Original post by cat_mac
If they’re too nice e.g. act like the sun shines out of your arse and they only have extra nice things to say. Have a personality and a bit of banter.

High levels of enthusiasm about football. Shouting at the TV is a no no. They can’t hear you! All you’re doing is setting off my anxiety!

Finally, if they don’t like dogs. Or if they’re allergic to dogs. Dogs are my number 1 priority.

You dont like guys who are nice? Explains the whole girls like bad boys ting.
honestly how attractive they are ( i know that sounds so vain and arrogant and yes personality matters too )
Original post by Superdrilles
You dont like guys who are nice? Explains the whole girls like bad boys ting.

I don’t like guys who can’t read either.
I said guys that are too nice and gave examples of the kind of thing I was referring to so idk where you got lost? I don’t like “bad boys” either. Extremes are never good.
dont assume my gender, im hermaphrodite.
Not caring and being rude . And also Being selfish and cold . I don’t like boys who swear too , to me that’s not cool at all and also Disrespectful to their parents .
Unintelligent guys

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending