Who else hates the heatwave

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Am I the only one who hates the heatwave.. or when the whether is above 20 degrees. It's just uncomfortably hot and sweaty. Even when you wear shorts and a shirt... and don't get me started with the struggle of sleeping at night. All I see on social media is of people saying how they enjoy and love the whether, but I personally hate it to the point I just can't be bothered to go out in the day. I only go out in the evening when it's dark and cool.

Anyone else feel the same?
username3609000
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Am I the only one who hates the heatwave.. or when the whether is above 20 degrees. It's just uncomfortably hot and sweaty. Even when you wear shorts and a shirt... and don't get me started with the struggle of sleeping at night. All I see on social media is of people saying how they enjoy and love the whether, but I personally hate it to the point I just can't be bothered to go out in the day. I only go out in the evening when it's dark and cool.

Anyone else feel the same?
I feel absolutely the same.
ryanpro
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Winter is my favourite season... so that really says it all about how I feel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I don't mind the temperature, sun or overall weather. It's good. I do not however like how it makes other people behave. From people being loud in their gardens (BBQs, music ect), kids screeching outside, to everyone being in another dream world whilst driving.
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Well I do hate heatwaves too but this is hardly one of them
I dislike the heat when it gets to about 32-34 degrees because it just becomes uncomfortable for the reasons you've posted
kingpin x
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I hate this weather period.
Wolfram Alpha
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I love this weather but it is very inconvenient right now because it's making me go outside and bask in the sun rather than revise!
Aliwrite70x
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I couldn't agree more
Kutie Karen
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I find that lot of people are extra grumpy as they can't cope with the heat. Especially road rage.
HaydenFordz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No no no - why are we reviving 3 year old thread :weep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads