The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes, I finish in two weeks too, although I havent been going to lectures since January anyway.

And then we don't have anymore lectures until October!!! :cool:
Reply 2
2 weeks for me too. Yay!!!
Reply 3
I end March 18th and go back April 21st :biggrin:
Reply 4
Umm, my term ends 14th March, but I have lectures scheduled later (whether they will be removed to make way for revision is another story). 3rd term theoretically ends 20th June, but I think it will probably be determined by exams.
Reply 5
whats this about finishing in march, i don't finish until june 13th
Reply 6
My term ends 4 April. I'm at Uni for Easter but get a four day weekend :yeah:

Then I go back for the third term the 5th of May
Reply 7
My term ends in 2 weeks and the year ends on 12th May. Only 9 working weeks to go! It's only lately I've realised just how ridiculously short the academic year actually is. Then they give us over 3 months off lol! It seems absurd that I'm nearly 1/3 of the way through my degree. I'll be graduating at this rate.
Reply 8
My last class is the 24th I think of April and 1 exam on 1st May, but uni doesnt close until July which means loads of parties yay!
Reply 9
Dionysus
My term ends in 2 weeks and the year ends on 12th May. Only 9 working weeks to go! It's only lately I've realised just how ridiculously short the academic year actually is. Then they give us over 3 months off lol! It seems absurd that I'm nearly 1/3 of the way through my degree. I'll be graduating at this rate.

where on earth did u get 12th May from Dion?
Last coursework in for the 19th :biggrin:

Going to be a tough 3 weeks :frown: But looking forward to Easter. Really need the break (albeit revision packed), can't believe i'm nearly in my final year :s-smilie:
Reply 11
mtbab
where on earth did u get 12th May from Dion?

That's when the last of my seminars and lectures are. Exam period goes on for another month, but mine will all probably be in the first week or so.
Reply 12
Dionysus
That's when the last of my seminars and lectures are. Exam period goes on for another month, but mine will all probably be in the first week or so.

at the start of week 11, you lucky so and so! my lecutures i guess finish on the 16th, but i don't really count finishing until i haven't got to think about uni work again which will be jume 13th aha
Reply 13
My last lectures are 9th May. Then I'm free until the last week of May/first week of June when my exams star.
My classes are done forever on March 20th and my dissertation/essays are due on April 22nd. And then I'm done. Forever.
Reply 15
I finish for Easter next Friday and get two weeks off, then I'm back for three weeks and I'm finished! :biggrin: Well except for exams but they finish at the beginning of May. It's gone well quick!
i finshed lectures next firday, then its reivison for then on in, end good firday, the exams till 6th of june
this year gone fast, wish start it over again, and do something diffenert
Reply 17
My last seminar is March 13th. Jesus. You think your first year has gone quickly - 3 years just went past when I was blinking.
Reply 18
Easter 4 day Weekend - March 21st - 24th
Term Ends - April 4th
Exam term - May 5th - June 13th

Gosh darn people ending their terms in two weeks. Lucky pluckers!
Reply 19
it seems everyone else has really really long exam periods which is why it seems like you lot finish a lot earlier than me.

Latest

Trending

Trending