Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    OKAY so I'm having a major panic attack at the moment.
    Because the majority of my university interview/open days seemed to happen in a 2 week period I have totally messed the dates up and I thought my Queen Mary interview was this wednesday...when in actual fact it was LAST WEDNESDAY.

I'm so gutted at the moment because I had Queen Mary as the main university I wanted to go to - and now I feel I have blown my chances!
    Is there anyway I can ring up and explain my stupidity?
    Or will they laugh at me and put the phone down?
    I really would love to go there and have a look around - but what are the chances?

Any advice would be appreciated!

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    I'd say give them a call, it can't hurt!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, in your situation you may as well give them a call to explain.
    The whole forgetting thing probably happens alot more often than you think!
    I know for a fact there have been prospective students who havn't turned up to some of the Open Days that I have been to.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think I'll give them a call in the morning and explain!
    Another question though - by not turning up to my interview does that accept my conditional offer at all? Because they offered me that before the interview - I get confused with it all!

ReputationRep:
    Call them! They will not eat you, unless you swear at them or something...

ReputationRep:
    Just call them! They will be fine, honestly. Chances are there is still an interview day left, there is one for English and Drama....so I'd imagine it'd be the same. Just be apologetic and they'll be really nice.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 4, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.