Waking up what could this be ?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So very often I’d be sleeping maybe deep sleeping then I’d wake up in the middle of the night randomly and see cobwebs and spiders bearing in mind I sleep with lights off. What can this be it’s so weird becasue as soon as I see them i fall asleep.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
ALSO these are not real cobwebs or spiders ... I just wake up and see these on my ceiling or near me
BTAnonymous
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
ALSO these are not real cobwebs or spiders ... I just wake up and see these on my ceiling or near me
no sleep expert but it could just be you still semi dreaming and what you're seeing is what you're dreaming.

seems strange though that you dream of spiders frequently though
Cat476
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
OMG IVE HAD THIS- used to when I was a young teen, it was always like cartoon spider legs or cobwebs wriggling and moving around, I think it's just your eyes still being active even though there is nothing to see but that's just my theory. Weird how it was always spider legs though since I do have a mild phobia of them so it always freaked me out and stopped me from sleeping
JustSomeoneAlone
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Cat476)
OMG IVE HAD THIS- used to when I was a young teen, it was always like cartoon spider legs or cobwebs wriggling and moving around, I think it's just your eyes still being active even though there is nothing to see but that's just my theory. Weird how it was always spider legs though since I do have a mild phobia of them so it always freaked me out and stopped me from sleeping
I see spiders out the corner of my eye but not during night mainly during the day
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.35%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.1%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
17.96%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (64)
26.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.18%

Watched Threads