The Student Room Group

ex complimented me

well, it's simple... my ex said I am very beautiful and that my new hair cut suits me the best.... it's not the compliment that surprised me is that.... this is the first time that my ex gave me a compliment.... I was with him almost two years in the relationship and I heard from him zero compliments... what can this mean? he misses me or just being nice...
Original post by Anonymous
well, it's simple... my ex said I am very beautiful and that my new hair cut suits me the best.... it's not the compliment that surprised me is that.... this is the first time that my ex gave me a compliment.... I was with him almost two years in the relationship and I heard from him zero compliments... what can this mean? he misses me or just being nice...

Which one do you want it to be?

Did you used to compliment him?
He could be realising what he’s missing. or he could just be being nice!
be.
careful.
Either he's wondering if he can he hook up with you, or he's very kind-hearted and no longer attached to you so now he doesn't even care about puffing up your ego.

Sometimes people refuse to compliment people because they don't want them to get full themselves, and if you lose attachment to them, you might just utterly stop caring about what they think. That can either mean they become meaner than usual or nicer than usual.
Reply 5
@999tigger nope, not really... sometimes may be... but he never did.. and I would want him to miss me
Reply 6
@Charmander why should I be careful??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending