The Student Room Group

How many countries have you been to?

Scroll to see replies

17 live in new Zealand been to China Australia and england
I'm 18 and have been to 23 countries:

Qatar, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Iran, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Germany, United Kingdom, United States, Mexico, India, Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore, Italy, the Vatican, Australia, and my home country: New Zealand.
I am 17 ,
Sadly not much .... 7 , haha .

Malaysia , Thailand , Taiwan , Japan , Hong Kong , America , Brazil

Would like to visit England and other European countries in the future !

England, Scotland, Wales, France, Gran Canaria, Tenerife, Iceland, Poland, Maldives, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, New York, Florida.

Going to Croatia, Montenegro and Greece in the next couple of months (and maybe Bosnia and Herzegovina)

Planning a trip in Central America next year too going through Costa Rica, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Honduras and Guatamala.
Depends on what you count as a country...63. I'm in my 20s.

All the continents including Antarctica. Visited every single country on mainland North America, Oceania (which is 1 country), and Antarctica (which has 0 country).

By the end of this year I'm planning to visit Iceland, Guyana, Suriname and finally complete the entirety of South America (and thus, all of mainland Americas).
(edited 4 years ago)
Some of these places i only went to for the day as i was on a cruise but-
spain
france
portugal
gibraltar
italy
corsica
greece
turkey
all 3 balearic islands (majorca, menorca and ibiza)
tenerefe
lanzarote
madeira
Original post by flstyn_194
I'm 18 and have been to 23 countries:

Qatar, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Iran, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Germany, United Kingdom, United States, Mexico, India, Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore, Italy, the Vatican, Australia, and my home country: New Zealand.

Whats it like in Vietnam?

Quick Reply

Latest