WNBR London 2018

Watch
dcravenor
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
The World Naked Bike Ride is taking place in London on Saturday 9th June this year and a friend who said they'd do it with me has pulled out owing to work committments, I've seen a few threads on here of people who have done it in the past and given the fact I don't especially want to do it by myself is anyone on here doing it that I could tag along with?
username402722
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have known people who have done the WNBR, but the only one I am still in contact is not doing it this year as they are recovering from a knee operation and are on crutches. I would not do it myself, even though I am happy to be nude in mixed spas and saunas. I think it has lost its way from its original purpose of protesting against car dependency.
dcravenor
Rep:
?
Yeah I know the ride has changed some what but it’s still a shame to be like yes I’m doing it and it suddenly feel like I can’t. Although I guess going solo isn’t the worst thing in the world.

Obviously I’m going to do an AMA afterwards for anyone who’s interested in asking questions about the event etc
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I would do it, but with my clothes on
dcravenor
Rep:
?
(Original post by shawn_o1)
I would do it, but with my clothes on
You know it’s as bare as you dare so some people do it topless, or in underwear or even topless with jeans on
username402722
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by dcravenor)
You know it’s as bare as you dare so some people do it topless, or in underwear or even topless with jeans on
I would suggest a mask of some sort. About five years ago I was at a charity event in Hyde Park on the same day (Bill Gates spoke at), and passed by the route of the WNBR on my way back to catch the tube home. Near what I assume was the finishing line there were lots of men wanting to take photos, I assume of any naked woman there.
dcravenor
Rep:
?
(Original post by barnetlad)
I would suggest a mask of some sort. About five years ago I was at a charity event in Hyde Park on the same day (Bill Gates spoke at), and passed by the route of the WNBR on my way back to catch the tube home. Near what I assume was the finishing line there were lots of men wanting to take photos, I assume of any naked woman there.
I’ve done the event beforehand don’t worry haha and I actually have bought a mask this year just for some extra anonymity, thanks for the advice though.

Any ideas on where I’d be able to find people who wouldn’t mind me tagging along
keeef
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Just noticed this year it's Sat 8th June
Good luck to anyone that rides
dcravenor
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I did it again which was a lot of fun as per usual

Made some new friends which is always an upside as well as reuniting with the ones from last year

Did you go?
(Original post by keeef)
Just noticed this year it's Sat 8th June
Good luck to anyone that rides
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
62.08%
I don't have everything I need (91)
37.92%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise