The Student Room Group

Deloitte Bright Start 2018

Hi, I've successfully been invited to an assessment centre for Deloitte and I've been asked to do a presentation. The only issue is that it's tomorrow and I've only just been told about this presentation. I'm nervous to say the least can anyone help???? I'm not great at presentations and actually dread them. The outline is:
High quality audits are the backbone of a stable global economy. Discuss.
Please please help because I'm not getting anywhere fast.
Any tips on presentations would be welcome too.
Reply 1
Original post by megmog1999
Hi, I've successfully been invited to an assessment centre for Deloitte and I've been asked to do a presentation. The only issue is that it's tomorrow and I've only just been told about this presentation. I'm nervous to say the least can anyone help???? I'm not great at presentations and actually dread them. The outline is:

How come youve only just been told? When did they mail you?

Is the idea that you only have a few hours to prepare, or was there a delay in the communication?

How long is the presentation?
Reply 2
Original post by ajj2000
How come youve only just been told? When did they mail you?

Is the idea that you only have a few hours to prepare, or was there a delay in the communication?

How long is the presentation?

I'm not sure why I was not told that long in advance and I'm not sure if that's the kind of thing they aim to do. I presume it was a delay in communication because of the weekend. The presentation is supposed to be 5 minutes long.
Reply 3
I'm not sure why I was not told that long in advance and I'm not sure if that's the kind of thing they aim to do. I presume it was a delay in communication because of the weekend. The presentation is supposed to be 5 minutes long.

Thats ok then. Do you know the main themes to discuss?

Do you have to take powerpoint slides?
Reply 4

congrats on getting this, im still waiting when did you finish your online interview? its taking ages for me
At Deloitte it’s more important to not be a **** than anything else - look nice and professional and don’t come of as arrogant at all (that’s where they’ll kill you). I know this bc my dad was a partner there :smile:) good luck xx
Hi I have an assessment day with the same presentation, any advice for the presentation and how yours went would be great, also any advice on the actual assessment day would be much appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending