Center Parcs Under 21 Rule

Watch
MissEmily
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Before booking mine and my boyfriend's (we're both going to be 20 when we go) holiday to Center Parcs I read a lot of posts about people trying to work out if they could get round the no under 21's rule, but we phoned up and managed to book so I thought I would let everyone know about the rules! If no one's going to be over 21, you'll be allowed to book single room accommodation, aka the apartments, but not the lodges. You'll have to do this over the phone, and make sure they're aware of your ages, but they should be fine with it! You also won't be able to get day passes for family and friends, but I thought I'd let everyone know there is a way around the age rule without lying about your age!
Ben.turner109
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey,
Sorry to comment after such a long time.

I'm looking at doing this for me and a friend, did you get any other hassle? And which parc did you go to?

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (641)
33.54%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.18%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.78%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads