dina.yasmin
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys,

Do you have any predictions for what might come up on the AQA Psychology exams? That is the the AS, not A-level.

I am waiting for Loopa to come up with predictions and I think they'll tell us later this weekend but I'm wondering if anyone knows or has your teacher tell you anything?
Suleman_4531
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi Dina, I have written a comprehensive list. Tell me what you think. View my thread at:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5349012
dina.yasmin
Rep:
?
(Original post by adam_4531)
Hi Dina, I have written a comprehensive list. Tell me what you think. View my thread at:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5349012
Thankyou so much!
GCSEreligious
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by dina.yasmin)
Hi guys,

Do you have any predictions for what might come up on the AQA Psychology exams? That is the the AS, not A-level.

I am waiting for Loopa to come up with predictions and I think they'll tell us later this weekend but I'm wondering if anyone knows or has your teacher tell you anything?
I wanna take A-level Psychology!!! Is it good? is it hard?
dina.yasmin
Rep:
?
(Original post by GCSEreligious)
I wanna take A-level Psychology!!! Is it good? is it hard?
Psychology is definitely worth studying. It is an extremely interesting and fun subject to study - although, it is very difficult and does actually require a lot of work like remembering everything. You need to know all the ins and outs of all of the topics and theories and also the evaluation points (which there are LOTS of!).
It sounds quite long but unless you are willing to work and do everything that you can to get great grades - then it will not be worth it. As long as you're good at writing essays, you'll do fine. I would certainly recommend it; as long as you enjoy it Image

Good luck!
GCSEreligious
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Psychology is definitely worth studying. It is an extremely interesting and fun subject to study - although, it is very difficult and does actually require a lot of work like remembering everything. You need to know all the ins and outs of all of the topics and theories and also the evaluation points (which there are LOTS of!).
It sounds quite long but unless you are willing to work and do everything that you can to get great grades - then it will not be worth it. As long as you're good at writing essays, you'll do fine. I would certainly recommend it; as long as you enjoy it Image

Good luck!
Well I hate biology and its my least fav science.......and I am dumb...but....aiming for a Grade 9 in GCSE Religious Studies!!!! Can I do it???? I am not sure if I am good at writing essays!!! I am REALLY BAD at English!!!
dina.yasmin
Rep:
?
Well I hate biology and its my least fav science.......and I am dumb...but....aiming for a Grade 9 in GCSE Religious Studies!!!! Can I do it???? I am not sure if I am good at writing essays!!! I am REALLY BAD at English!!!
There's only a little Biology in Psychology and doesn't cover the whole specification, you can bear it. When you start studying, you'll learn eventually how to write essay. BUT if you aren't fully confident, then don't take it. Hope this helps.
GCSEreligious
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There's only a little Biology in Psychology and doesn't cover the whole specification, you can bear it. When you start studying, you'll learn eventually how to write essay. BUT if you aren't fully confident, then don't take it. Hope this helps.
how many marks? I am gay and muslim.....shall I still take it or will it upset me????
abbyisokay
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It shouldnt upset you, im gay and take psyhology and have never been upset bc of studied topics. There are statements such as "people used to view being homosexual as a mental illness" but other than that its fine
abbyisokay
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
how many marks? I am gay and muslim.....shall I still take it or will it upset me????
It shouldnt upset you Im gay and take paychkogy and have never been upset by studied topics. There are statements such as "people used to view being homosexual as a mental illness" but other than that its fine
henrymcdf
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How did people find it?
Ermay
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by henrymcdf)
How did people find it?
I found it hard
yemenia16
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It wasn’t too bad
aneesarasheed
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Does anybody know the predictions for paper 2
yemenia16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It said describe phonological loop I said it’s a slave system it codes acoustically and the capacity and is limited and takes in auditory information
henrymcdf
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Any paper 2 predictions please ??
As much of what you predicted in paper 1 came up
yemenia16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by yemenia16)
It said describe phonological loop I said it’s a slave system it codes acoustically and the capacity and is limited and takes in auditory information
Am I right ?
henrymcdf
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by yemenia16)
Am I right ?
im not too sure about the slave system, but other parts are correct. You could have said how it was divided into phonological store and articualrly process and yeah limited capacity
Haliem24
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How many marks was this question
henrymcdf
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Haliem24)
How many marks was this question
three
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (54)
16.98%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.62%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (119)
37.42%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (43)
13.52%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.46%

Watched Threads