Report 1 year ago
can you send your work?
deepsandash
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 1Oais)
To anyone doing the exam on Tuesday 9th May 2018, i done my exam monday 8th and if u want the question il give it to u for a price
- Don't be fkn selfish you fkn rat. just tell us what was in the exam, fk sake.
1Oais
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
lol good one good luck in your exam all the best. your not suppose to be cheating anyway
priyankachops
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
LOOL how you moving like you're working hella hard to be paid in order to release an exam question for everyone who is asking.. listen up, that "I'll give it to you for a price" will become haraam and you'll fail your exam 🙃 dyu want to fail? I don't think so...

so I think you should help the fellow brothers and sisters out that are asking by just releasing the exam question for which you may PERHAPS be rewarded for! stop being selfish BUT if you're just ****ing about, get outtaaaa hereee.
sr.281013
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 1Oais)
To anyone doing the exam on Tuesday 9th May 2018, i done my exam monday 8th and if u want the question il give it to u for a price
you mean you did it today and today is tuesday and tomorrow is wedensday but anyways can you please tell me what the questions were, i give you whatever you want in return??
deepsandash
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 1Oais)
lol good one good luck in your exam all the best. your not suppose to be cheating anyway
how the fuk is that cheating, you little ******. we're out here trying to pass our exmas and your selfish a** isnt really much of a help. TBH when people post that they've sat the exam, they do it so that they can help other people, what was the point of you writing it here that you sat the exam if your not willing to help anyone asking.- the fact that you want to charge for your inel is fu*kery because you know deep down that no-one is willing to pay for your bullsh*t.
there was NO FU*KING POINT OF YOU LETTING PEOPLE KNOW YOU'VE SAT THE EXAM IF YOU NOT GOING TO TELL US WHAT THE QUESTION WAS.
YOUR POST WAS JUST AS IRRELIVENT AS YOUR FU*KING EXISTANCE. FU*KTARD!
deepsandash
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by 1oais)
lol good one good luck in your exam all the best. Your not suppose to be cheating anyway
your a little pus*y boy, who thinks that sitting his exams before us makes you high and mighty, grow the **** up, we're all stressed out, racking our brains, trying to figure out what the exam quaestion is tomorrow, and youre out here like a piece of sh*t.
If youre not going to help us, get the fu*k off here mate x
1Oais
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by deepsandash)
how the fuk is that cheating, you little ******. we're out here trying to pass our exmas and your selfish a** isnt really much of a help. TBH when people post that they've sat the exam, they do it so that they can help other people, what was the point of you writing it here that you sat the exam if your not willing to help anyone asking.- the fact that you want to charge for your inel is fu*kery because you know deep down that no-one is willing to pay for your bullsh*t.
there was NO FU*KING POINT OF YOU LETTING PEOPLE KNOW YOU'VE SAT THE EXAM IF YOU NOT GOING TO TELL US WHAT THE QUESTION WAS.
YOUR POST WAS JUST AS IRRELIVENT AS YOUR FU*KING EXISTANCE. FU*KTARD!
1st of all im probably more relevant than you in this world. FACT. and i’m charging cos i realised if everyone knows the question they will have an advantage that i didnt have which is unfair for me. you can keep cussing if it makes you feel better but sorry about that🤷🏾*♂️
dxa123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
ffs unfair loooool then why give it anyways no one in their right mind would pay you .....seriously don't you have nothing better to do than come here and think your gonna get a profit out of this.
KDiallo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What do you actually have to do?
arbzz_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
1Oais your a wasteman, tryna charge people, rt I hope you fail for that.
for the rest of you The question is asking for the importance of quality management to SSltd and recommendations of the techniques and tools that can be used in Activity 1Activity 2 asks how the current management approach affects quality culture and how SSltd can achieve quality management standards
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.39%
No (241)
33.61%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed