The Student Room Group

How are you feeling about your upcoming Gcse exams? With only a week left.

I've seen so many people panicking on here saying they've done no revision. I'm pretty optimistic and so thankful that there's a weak break in between my exams.
Don't be...
Reply 2
eh feelin grand. I'm not that stressed even though I probably should be, all my sciences are 6-8 weeks away so the pressure hasn't really kicked in yet
Reply 3
Tbh I’m pretty laid back and idek why because ik I gab a shitload to do... i think it’s the thought of summer holidays or something idk
Reply 4
*have
i’m actually way too laid back... i think i was so stressed before that i’ve burned myself out before even starting. now i’m a week away with no revision on my back 😭
Mr 0 revision here, done fak all mate. Oh well rip only done it myself. Aboslute div i am, and yes im stressing alot.
Reply 7
I’m stressing a lot, I feel unprepared but I’ve been revising for a long time and I’ve feel like I’ve done so much revision
Original post by brarje
Tbh I’m pretty laid back and idek why because ik I gab a shitload to do... i think it’s the thought of summer holidays or something idk

Same
I for one cant wait for summer to start so I can play xbox late at night again and i can hang out with my friends again ^^

Quick Reply

Latest